• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Miarachnids (www.michiganarachnids.com)

reptileguy99

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!

I ordered and payed via Paypal same day. The order was sent out the next business day and recieved vary vary promptly! every thng was package nice and had heat packs would order form again in a sec.
Adam Lind
reptileguy99@aol.com

Skypainter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Traded Jeffery 500 B. lateralis for 2 N. coloratovillosus slings. They arrived in great shape and he threw in an extra P. murinus sling. Thanks man!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great Breeder/seller

Delighted customer!!

Bryan went to every length to send my T's carefully and safely. I ordered every age range possible from adult female to tiny sling and each was packaged expertly to their needs!

Even in winter they all arrived in perfect health and were stunning. One, a versi juvie, was so relaxed upon arriving, as soon as I got her in her new home, seconds later she was happily cleaning herself and webbing away! :D

Truly a great experience!! Thanks Bryan. :clap: :clap: :clap:

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
I have known Bryan for some years and traded many times with him.
he is an honest and generally nice guy to deal with

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A++

Just did an excellent trade with him. He is nice, and follows through with everything. I also liked his packing job. I would not hesitate to do a deal with him again in the future.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome!!!

I just received 3 GORGEOUS Poecilotheria Subfusca from Bryan.
He did an outstanding packaging job. The T's arrived in perfect condition.
The communication was great during the whole process.

I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Thanks Bryan for an awesome job!!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I would like to say miarachnids is one of the best dealers on this board....He communicates with his customers......he looks out for his costumers (he delayed shipping to make sure my T's arrive alive). The T's arrived perfectly...great packing.....my L.Parahybana arrived very lively and was ready to jump out of his container......I will most definitely being doing business with miarachnids again.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just completed an in person trade with Bryan and couldn't be happier! Communication was great and he was prompt to show up at our designated mid-point. I will definately be doing business again sometime!

-Ryan

7mary3

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just completed an in person trade with Bryan and couldn't be happier! Communication was great and he was prompt to show up at our designated mid-point. I will definately be doing business again sometime!

-Ryan

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

I ordered some of my first T's from Bryan and he was, and is, very patient about answering questions and quick to reply to emails and PMS.

True to his word, and his loyalty to the business, he actually replaced a B.Smithi for me who passed away due to a freak molting/shipping accident.

The prices are fair, and the T's are beautiful with excellent markings and healthy little buggers to boot.

Will definitely be doing business with again.

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wonderful!!

Bryan from miarachnids is the best! I originally spoke to him about 2 weeks ago and has been nothing but patient with my inexperience. He helped me with all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. This morning I received my little babies perfectly and securely tucked in there little box. My MF OBT wasn't even jumpy. She has made herself at home and ate breakfast in a matter of minutes. My little L. Parah sling is also very happily exploring and burrowing away. I will be ordering from Bryan again soon.

Vicki

Keith1212

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just recieved two new T's from Miarachnids.

x1 Pterinochilus lugardi 3"
x1 Cyclosternum fasciatum 1/2"

Great prices! They were packed Very well with 40 hour heatpacks. He let me know when they were shipped and made sure everything was ok after i received them.

Here's a video of his Superb packing job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2t-ARU55xM

Can't wait till my wife lets me get more cause i know where i'll be ordering from!

Aubrey Sidwell

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*Positive*

I received some tarantulas from Bryan in a trade yesterday. They were all healthy, alive, and well. I am happy with the deal we worked out and look forward to doing business with Bryan in the future. Thanks very much.

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
100 % POSITIVE

I received my second shipment from Bryan today. I am still amazed at his care and concern for the T's and the purchaser. He is #1 in my book. Just absolutely enjoy the transactions with him. Can't wait for the next time I need T's... Bryan will be getting an E-mail. :clap: :D :clap: :D
Thanks for EVERYTHING Bryan {D

Last edited:

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!

I just met Bryan and completed a trade with him. He is a great individual, communicated very well with me, was PATIENT, and very understanding of my schedule. He is fantastic, and I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Oh, and he has excellent taste in movies;)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Extremely Positive

I just got a gorgeous Female Xhennesthis Immanis from Bryan.

It was not the first time we have dealt so, of course, I knew everything was
gonna go smooth and I was gonna be very pleased :).

Great packaging job, fast and easy communication, the Xhennestis arrived in
Excellent condition.

I highly reccomend doing bussines with Bryan, you wont regret it!!!!
Thanks again Bryan!!!

Yojimbo1717

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just received a juvenile A. Versi from Bryan, he's the best.

Extremely quick to respond to all of my questions (he was very patient and I really appreciate it) - sent a confirmation email to make sure the tarantula arrived safely and it did (gorgeous spider).

I couldn't be happier.

Positive - two big thumbs up.

-Ryan

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A++++++++++ Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just completed a trade with Bryan and i am verry, verry pleased. Even with temps. at 100+ all shipmates where AOK. If you have the chance to make a deal with him, just do it!!!!!!!
Thanks Bryan
Sam

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
postitive!
did a trade with him, and it couldnt have been better, very very positive indeed.
well packed, so well packed they were fine after a usps shipping error!
i would highly reccomend him to anyone

MarvDJ

Arachnopeon
Positive

Did a trade with Bryan, everything went smoothly and packing was excelent. I am very happy with my trade.

Marvin