• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Miami Cracker

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I trade a couple L.q. slings for a MF C. factiatum his packaging was awesome deff do business with him again.

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just completed a deal with Miami Cracker (Phillip) and everything went well. His communication was great and he sent an awesome video of the male I'd shipped to him breeding his female. :D As part of the deal he sent me $20 worth of dubia and I think he was generous, I got loads of dubia. I'd be happy to do business with him again!

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A+

Got A TON of roaches from Phil today. Awesome packing and awesome communication. WILL definately do business with him again.

Thanks,
Kris

Zie

Arachnopeon
Satisfactory

Recently bought a MM Versi from him, he came out jumping and was fine despite the shipping problems. Packing was good, I would have added a heat pack and styro the sides because it did get pretty cold during the nights around here (low 30s). Communication was good but then went downhill (Which he explained was because he had to work). The shipping method was changed to priority without letting me know at first. Said I didn't have overnight to my house and voided my L.A.G because I had 'prior knowledge'. Which was only me saying express takes 2 days on my last 2 packages. Overall the dealing was satisfactory I got my T, he got his money. I still am waiting to be reimbursed for shipping difference but thats about it. I will not say if I do or do not recommend him, i'm sure he has shipped well with others, but I will not be doing business with him again.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
++positive++

POSITIVE!

Received my inverts promptly, healthy, and just as descibed. Great communication all the way. I would not hesitate dealing with him again!

Thanks!

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!!!... ===>>> :)

This review is definitely overdue and I apologize. I traded some scorpions with Phillip and all his scorpions came in looking great! everyone was healthy and packaging was superb. communication was awesome and prompt.

I look forward to deal with Phillip again and would recommend him to anyone.

thanks Phillip :clap::clap::clap:

Deftones90

Arachnosquire
POSITIVE! Without a doubt one of the nicest and easiest people I've bought from off this site. I bought 2 LQH and 3 AAs. All came in fine shape. I'll be keeping him at the top of the "to buy from" list for a long time. communication was spot on and getting a hold of him was never an issue.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Arachnosupporter
Negative

Last November I traded him some of my Phlogius spiderling for some of his E. uatum. He got a healthy box of spiders , I got a box of dead spiders. He promised that he would replace them but he didnt have anymore E. uatum, so I would have to wait for him to hatch some (or anything) , After a year of emails promising that he would send me spiders from various breeding projects, it became apparent that I was never going to get my spiders. I was more than patient for over a year , but could only be strung along for so long. I was giving him another chance but told him I feel like he's begging for a bad review, and this was the "mature" response I got from him...

Miami Cracker said:
First let me say I am sorry for it taking so long, but I had most of my collection die off and I have been real busy with life. I know that really doen't matter to you but whatever.

Second give me your address.

and last. Again sorry its been this long but.........your patience wearing thin?????? and I'm begging for a bad review????? tell you what, I'm gonna send you a package and if you don't like what you get ok well, and if you love what I send I DONT CARE.........write whatever you want about me it doesnt matter.
I dont take kindly to your "threats", as really what are you gonna do, write a bad review? oooohhhhhhhhhhhh!
And Just FYI......every sling you sent me was dead within a 2 weeks. other Phlogius sp. that I got from other people are doing great, yours...dead......go figure.
But I didnt say anything because of the ones I sent you. and I am a man of my word. so write whatever you want .......I BEG YOU.........and as for your patience....................................................................................................think about it
First off nobody was threatening anybody, but Im sorry If I intimidated you :) Funny he claims the spiders I sent him all died, this claim he makes a year after he received the box, haha. Not that Im responsible for for the health of the spiderling 2 weeks after he recieved the box, but interestingly he's the only one that had a problem with them. my response to him....

Philth said:
Haha seriously? How old are you? Nobody was threatening you, I was simply giving you another chance, how long has it been and how many times have you told me you would send something? Funny how your the only person to lose the Phlogius I've sent out. You said yourself that most of you collection died from neglect. Anyways I can see where this is going....
Later, Tom
Sent from my Droid
And another "mature" response from him...
Miami Cracker said:
never said neglect......I said most of my collection died off,
And i'm 38, ........how many times did I tell you I would send you something?............once.......today.........I told you in the beginning I would make it up to you when I could and you said ok, I have sent you PMs letting you know i didnt forget, and I did apoligize for the situation mutiple times, and each time you said no problem, but now you want to "give me another chance?" or your gonna write me a bad review?......so?..........and exactly where is this going???????
Like I said before life gets in the way sometimes. If you dont like waiting you should have said so when this first happened. I told you it would be a while and you said you were ok with that. I sent you a PM saying I was sorry for the lanth of time its been taking and all you said was Ok.

so now since you want to infer that I killed my Ts and I am a child and I am in some way lieing about the Ts you sent me, and since I have asked for your address but you wont give it to me you can now go <EDIT> yourself.

Just fyi.........My paranoid neighbor found out I had Ts, scorps, and things of the such and sprayed bug spray through a window.
so dont go spouting off at the mouth when you dont know <EDIT>.

now you tell me .....where is this going?..............................
Obviously I've decided to not deal with him from this point on, be careful doing business with this person, have him ship first.

Later, Tom

Skeleton-Man

Arachnopeon
Postive!!!!

Shipping was quick and communication was excellent! Packing was great, my specimen arrived alive and well!! would def do business again!!

german shepard

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great job of packaging and an even better deal. Recieved 2 fantastic looking Pokie gals from Phillip; a 9" P. Ornata and a 7" Regalis. With a couple huge German Shepherd and a monster Akita, I had to transfer them both out in the front yard. Someone's always sticking their nose, where it doesn't belong LOL!!! It's a good thing I did as they both (esp; the Regalis) came shooting out of the container like a rocket! I knew that big butterfly net I had and kept as a kid would come in handy one day! I thought Avics were fast.
Great story, especially if you were here! Too bad no-one took pics as you would have seen me on "America's Funniest Video's".
Anyway I want to thanks Phillip again for the great deal and I hope we can do it again in the future. Thanks, Marty