Mexican red rump

cold blood

Staff member
Keep like any brachy....relatively dry sub, hide and water dish. Slow growing, but as far as brachys go, theyre one of the faster growing (along with albopilosum). Females can reach 6". Can be flicky, like any brachy, but not all are....along with albiceps, theyre also a skittish brachy and can even have a bit of attitude, although not generally a real issue. Great eaters, especially as they grow. Theyre also the most underrated (and cheap) black t. Also easy to find.

He is referring to vagans.

cold blood

Staff member
Everything i wrote about vagans applies 100% to albiceps....except that albiceps grows a lot slower ime....and is less abundant and more expensive.

Its common name however, is the golden red rump.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
What information are you looking for?
Arachne was a Greek seamstress who claimed to be the most talented in the land. So much so that she challenged Athena, god of wisdom and craft, to a sewing duel. As punishment for questioning a god, Athena turned the maiden into a spider so she could weave silk for all of eternity. This is where we get the name "arachnid".

What? It's relevant.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Arachne was a Greek seamstress who claimed to be the most talented in the land. So much so that she challenged Athena, god of wisdom and craft, to a sewing duel. As punishment for questioning a god, Athena turned the maiden into a spider so she could weave silk for all of eternity. This is where we get the name "arachnid".

What? It's relevant.
Just saying that Athena was a Goddess;).

Joe1662

Arachnopeon
You know somthing I was told about this site to help learn about t's not to be ass because i us the wrong name Sorry am reAl thank about leave the site

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
You know somthing I was told about this site to help learn about t's not to be ass because i us the wrong name Sorry am reAl thank about leave the site
dont be so easily offended. Viper was helping you learn about Ts.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
dont be so easily offended. Viper was helping you learn about Ts.
I can't even tell from his response who he's responding to. I can barely understand his exact meaning in English.

If English isn't his native language, then that explains a lot, and I'm fine with that.

If English is his native language, maybe he's on a cell phone??