Mexican Red rump

Spinderella123

Arachnopeon
My t had been doing laps of her cage now for 45 minutes, she is normaly such a calm and gentle spider but after vacuuming the room she has not stopped climbing the walls trying to escape.

Any ideas on how to calm her down?

RMJ

Arachnosquire
Shes probably stressed due to the vibrations from the hoover, youd be surprised how sensitive a they can be!.

I wouldn't worry too much :)

Spinderella123

Arachnopeon
O
Shes probably stressed due to the vibrations from the hoover, youd be surprised how sensitive a they can be!.

I wouldn't worry too much :)
Was just worried because shes never been effected before and she has been doing it for nearly an hour and a half now but thankyou, will get my boyfriend to check on her when hes hoke

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
You might try to sing her "Hush, little baby" or another lullaby. It won´t calm the spider down, but you´ll certainly look strange and be a source for amusement to anyone else present.

There´s nothing you can do, just leave her be. The only reason for concern is if the tarantula is housed wrongly, with too much space to climb. Terrestrial tarantulas aren´t too good climbers and a fall from the walls might injure them.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
You might try to sing her "Hush, little baby" or another lullaby. It won´t calm the spider down, but you´ll certainly look strange and be a source for amusement to anyone else present.

There´s nothing you can do, just leave her be. The only reason for concern is if the tarantula is housed wrongly, with too much space to climb. Terrestrial tarantulas aren´t too good climbers and a fall from the walls might injure them.

Imagine how you could increase someone's arachnophobia if you were in a horror movie singing to a huge defensive T lol... That'd be great!