Mexican Red Knee

littlejay

Arachnopeon
My baby has had a cricket stick in between her fangs for 18 hours and I’m not too sure what to do about it as she is quite aggressive and is very speedy.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
i am assuming you mean stuck? if so she is probably still eating it then so just leave her be to finish eating her meal in peace tarantulas eat really slow like down to the last drop type slow she will drop it once she is done

littlejay

Arachnopeon
Okay, I’ve had her and another tarantula and one when I was a kid, I’d never seen this before so I was like ?? Could she be choking? Is it stuck? Is this going to cause death?? But she’s moving around as she would usually

fried rice

Arachnoknight
Okay, I’ve had her and another tarantula and one when I was a kid, I’d never seen this before so I was like ?? Could she be choking? Is it stuck? Is this going to cause death?? But she’s moving around as she would usually
They cant choke. They just have fangs.

littlejay

Arachnopeon
i am assuming you mean stuck? if so she is probably still eating it then so just leave her be to finish eating her meal in peace tarantulas eat really slow like down to the last drop type slow she will drop it once she is done
Okay, I’ve had her and another tarantula and one when I was a kid, (in no way am I an expert as you can tell) I’d never seen this before so I was like ?? Could she be choking? Is it stuck? Is this going to cause death?? But she’s moving around as she would usually.

They cant choke. They just have fangs.
Sorry sorry 😂 I don’t know too much about actual spiders more is just how to care for them, I will have to learn a bit more about their anatomy and how it all works aha thank you for letting me know this. This is very very relieving.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Post some pictures of your T and the entire enclosure. :)

And here's a thread you should read for your research:

littlejay

Arachnopeon
Post some pictures of your T and the entire enclosure. :)

And here's a thread you should read for your research:

Thank you thank you!! I’ve had my little Coco for just over a year and anytime I had a question (as I am the ONLY person in my friend group that even tolerates spiders) I knew THIS platform was my best bet. I will read this and make any changes necessary as I want nothing more than for my baby to be comfortable and well treated :)