Mexican red knee identifying sex

Waski

Arachnopeon
Hello, pictures may not be too great but if needed more i will take it tomorrow and post it here. As the title says im unsure about the sex of this spider and would like to get some.of your opinions. Thank you

Waski

Arachnopeon
Oki doki could you tell me what to look for in the molt (whenever it happens). Yet, if possible could you explain it like to a 5years old kid :D e.g. "look for an x in the left down corner of its abdominal "

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Oki doki could you tell me what to look for in the molt (whenever it happens). Yet, if possible could you explain it like to a 5years old kid :D e.g. "look for an x in the left down corner of its abdominal "
Look inside the abdomen of the molt between the first book lungs. If there's a flap-looking thing, it's a female, but if there's nothing there, it's a male.

Waski

Arachnopeon
Thank you !! Lets now hope the molt comes soon :p and if its a male i will have an excuse to buy more spiders :DDD

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Thank you !! Lets now hope the molt comes soon :p and if its a male i will have an excuse to buy more spiders :DDD
To reply to a post, click the reply button on the bottom right corner of the post.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I believe this to be female.

This isnt the place for this topic. You can post the images in the fusillae sexing section of the gallery.