Metallic Pink Toe Slings won't eat

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I did the inverted setup. Cool for easy water changes and stuff, but over time hated it and went back to the normal configuration.

WillyWonker

Arachnopeon
I'll most likely do the same as your pic above...just to water and feed easy...I got a soldering iron to make all the holes...gona mark em all 1st and take my time...its gona be a fun craft tho...

WillyWonker

Arachnopeon
lol...I'm gona have to get a little drill next rehouse I dont like how messy the holes look w the soldering iron...

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I’ve never used one, but looks Like they are on the side so not really visible. I use a drill but it takes forever, especially when you have a lot to do.
I need to do three small ones tonight so I can put my newest slings in them. Your versi doing good?

WillyWonker

Arachnopeon
yea it's doing good...may offer it a cricket here in the next few days...its just been hanging around...

WillyWonker

Arachnopeon
it wont let me message anymore...sucks...but yea I'm always careful putting the lids on...I have mine in 5iz cups...but they do blend in good...I have to search or em sometimes...

Craig73

Arachnoangel
it wont let me message anymore...sucks...but yea I'm always careful putting the lids on...I have mine in 5iz cups...but they do blend in good...I have to search or em sometimes...
You may need to open the the message, look for the three dot and downward arrow and leave conversation. Then initiate a new one.

Paul Bisacca

Arachnopeon
That’s the Herpcult Large Tall enclosure. I’ll take some better pictures for context in the morning. I have a corner mounted wall shelf dedicated for my enclosures. One side is primarily future homes and the other has my T’s. I think if I get them all in one picture it’ll make a little more sense. I’m not that great at pictures so won’t be quitting the day job anytime soon.

Here’s my T shelf. Still a work in progress to add a lip and make it a bit more earthquake proof. Last two pics are specifically the enclosure you are asking about. The company makes different sizes and variations.
View attachment 352534 View attachment 352535 View attachment 352536

OP - How’s your little guys doing? Mine are at a standstill not eating or molting.

If your in the same boat your feeders probably seem like your primary pets. I use red runner roaches and dubia roches feeding veggies and using water storing crystals in small a small dish for their water source in addition to what’s in the veggies. At this rate they will be bigger than the T’s.