metalica and ornata

teamster6

Arachnopeon
Well I am new to this hobby and have several t's but I think I have lost my mind. I purchased several t's the other day and found a buy on a metalica and also a ornata.

I am a little scared about these two but need to house them. They are currently small. I am looking at the plexi cages. With these two would a top load or a front load home be better???

thanks
Teamster6

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have an exo terra terrarium for my a. avicularia and I love it. If she's on the door and I want to open it, I can still go in from the top.

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If they are still seriously small go with a craft cube from Michaels. I keep all my juvie pokies in them and have had no problems.

In my experience rehousing pokies isn't bad, they tend to keep a straight line where you direct them. Sometimes they just move faster than others. I was rehousing a P.miranda that went into it's new cage but kept moving right back out, FAST, and was across the room in the blink of an eye. If you're nervous about it rehouse in a shower or a room that they can't evade your capture.