Mesquite, NV collecting spots?

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
I'm currently in Mesquite, Nevada and I'm hoping to go collecting, but I'm not too familiar with this area. Mainly looking for Hadrurus and Centruroides. Is anyone familiar with the area and know of some spots? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Shoot me a PM if you're worried about giving locations out in the open. I'm thinking about going to one of the backroads and driving out into the desert and just walking around out there with a blacklight for a while, but if you guys have any better spots I'll definitely like to hear them :D

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
Update- Caught 1 small Vaejovid, and saw 2 large Hadrurus arizonensis retreat into their burrows. As you can tell I don't have much luck when it comes to this haha.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
If you intended to keep them. I woulda dug them out slowly or lured them out depending how deep they were

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
I usually try not to dig for scorps because there's a big risk of them getting buried, along with other risks. I was hoping to come across at least one out in the open but I guess not haha.