Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all have lots of plans for your collections for 2008. I have just achieved my first New Years resolution and that is to create my own account and stop pinching Limamikesquared's.

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Happy holidays to you too.My big project for 08 is to start a roach colony. I am so very tired of crickets.

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That sounds good, I fancied a roach colony but there seems to be several crickets living 'wild' in our house and I don't think I could live with a 'wild' cockroach colony if any escape. I haven't got any big plans for 2008, I want to enter something worth while in the art class of the BTS show lol but the standard is horendously high if you wish to compete rather than participate. Last years winner was a hand made wooden box with a T inlaid in the lid in different coloured woods. I think I will have to settle for participation.
The other thing I will fiddle with is the Regalis communal tank that Julie gave me. I'm unsure whether to split it up or keep it as it is, while I'm deciding I shall just observe and enjoy.