Meet Typhon. My new pup.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
What breed is he? He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on a name. Looks a bit like a German Shepherd puppy, a long haired one.

keks

Arachnobaron
Caucasian Shepherd.
What a cute little puppy! I am glad for you that you have a new dog now.
It is a not so easy to rear race, they can become very dangerous if kept wrong. But in your hands I know little Typhon will become a great dog :).

basin79

ArachnoGod
What a cute little puppy! I am glad for you that you have a new dog now.
It is a not so easy to rear race, they can become very dangerous if kept wrong. But in your hands I know little Typhon will become a great dog :).
Thank you. Yes, they're a very large dog so care must be taken in their upbringing.

keks

Arachnobaron
It's been a fantastic day. Typhon has had a great time and Pandora is back to her normal self. So happy she's fine again now.
Pandora's world is complete again. And she has a new victim she can irk (?) ^^.

keks

Arachnobaron
He is soo lovely. I just remember when my dog was a puppy. She was such a tiny little thing ^^. We had an old hamster cage, 30x60 cm . The bottom of this cage was her bed, there has been space for three puppies of her size :rofl:. The only thing she destroyed were the pencils of my children when they dropped to the floor. Nothing else. Typhon's bringing back 15 years old memories ^^.