Meet the she devil

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ladies and Gentleman i would like to introduce my sub adult Acanthoscurria ferina female that is usually just an hole in the substrate. Imagine my surprise to find her out and on her back so here's me thinking a nice moult was on it's way, How wrong can 1 person be? Well extremely wrong is the answer as she was just very angry with me (reason unknown) and proceeded to threat pose, flip her waterdish and then stand guard.

I've always wanted an Acanthoscurria with attitude that wasn't an A genic and as my first was an absolute flop( A Antillensis) I was reluctant but oh hell is she just the ticket eating machine, feisty and somewhat beautiful

Attachments

IsraelMS

Arachnopeon
My usually calm (and eternally hungry) female L. parahybana did the same the other day, and for some reason she was very angry with me, rearing up and throwing bites like mad. xDD

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My usually calm (and eternally hungry) female L. parahybana did the same the other day, and for some reason she was very angry with me, rearing up and throwing bites like mad. xDD
I have no idea of her natural behavior as i very rarely see her, i only get a glimpse of her fat butt heading south

Last edited:

Xenodamus

Arachnopeon
I'd take that over kicking hairs anyday personally!

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Ladies and Gentleman i would like to introduce my sub adult Acanthoscurria ferina female that is usually just an hole in the substrate. Imagine my surprise to find her out and on her back so here's me thinking a nice moult was on it's way, How wrong can 1 person be? Well extremely wrong is the answer as she was just very angry with me (reason unknown) and proceeded to threat pose, flip her waterdish and then stand guard.

I've always wanted an Acanthoscurria with attitude that wasn't an A genic and as my first was an absolute flop( A Antillensis) I was reluctant but oh hell is she just the ticket eating machine, feisty and somewhat beautiful
Awww, she's just showing off her cuteness!