Meet Harley Quinn. My beautiful tri coloured hognose snake.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Beautiful! I'd never even heard of this genus.
Lystrophis Pulcher

I told myself if I ever decided to get another snake it would be these. I've waited a good while and last month I finally decided it was time to have a snake in my life again.

keks

Arachnobaron
I only know Heterodon nasicus, and never heard of this one. But it is a gorgeous snake, you have got a great pet :). It seems, that it has the same rainbow-coloured shimmer as Epicrates cenchria?

basin79

ArachnoGod
I only know Heterodon nasicus, and never heard of this one. But it is a gorgeous snake, you have got a great pet :). It seems, that it has the same rainbow-coloured shimmer as Epicrates cenchria?
She'll not have the same iridescence.

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Lystrophis Pulcher

I told myself if I ever decided to get another snake it would be these. I've waited a good while and last month I finally decided it was time to have a snake in my life again.
Any special occasion? Was she hard to obtain?

keks

Arachnobaron
Oh yes. A tri coloured was the only snake I'd get (unless I won the lotto then I'd get my DWA licence and get a gaboon viper).
Gaboon viper is a fascinating snake, I saw an adult one in a reptile shop.
There are always the others who win in lotto, I have the same problem: Only peanuts, never the big deal :rofl:.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Gaboon viper is a fascinating snake, I saw an adult one in a reptile shop.
There are always the others who win in lotto, I have the same problem: Only peanuts, never the big deal :rofl:.
Gaboon's are my favourite snake. Unbelievably stunning.

Duriana

Arachnoknight
I've never seen a hognose looking like this, beautiful! Hogs are one of my favorite snakes. Their size and lifespan is really ideal to me, but most people seem to agree that they are more for advanced reptile keepers. Would this be true in your experience?

basin79

ArachnoGod
I've never seen a hognose looking like this, beautiful! Hogs are one of my favorite snakes. Their size and lifespan is really ideal to me, but most people seem to agree that they are more for advanced reptile keepers. Would this be true in your experience?
From what I've read their care seems pretty simple.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Very pretty girl, I'm sure you will have a great time with her. Hognose are pretty easy to care for from what I've read.