Meet a guy today on graig's list today..

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I found a rodent breeder on Greg"s list today that lives 45 minutes away that breeds mice by the 1000.I went over to pick up 100 adult mice and 100 hoppers for:eek: 30 cents each 60 bucks for 200 mice:eek:

He keeps snakes of course,and ask to see his collection and he said sure.He scratch his head and said he keeps Hots as while...I said that's no problem lets just go take a look.And WOW nice collection and including non venomous:eek:

I showed him some pics on phone and he was amazed as while,he gets a lot of snake keepers that come by to buy mice but very,very few hot keepers.

any ways he gave me a freebie!Going to have to keep this guy on my side! ;) LOL!!

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
is that Agkistrodon piscivorus?

it's cute, whatever it is though:D

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Lucky I just found someone few min away on craigslist to but they charge 2 bucks for small rats an a a buck for anything smaller cuz she doesnt like that Im feedin to my snakes but hey still less than half the price at petco.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lucky I just found someone few min away on craigslist to but they charge 2 bucks for small rats an a a buck for anything smaller cuz she doesnt like that Im feedin to my snakes but hey still less than half the price at petco.
Man this hook up is sweet!Last night for 3 small rats,3 adult mice,3 hoppers,3 fuzzies,and 4 live adult mice was 50 bucks at Petco.So that decided me to...what about the "craigslist" and it was a score!

Now I need more snakes!{D

Last edited:

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Man this hook up is sweat!Last night for 3 small rats,3 adult mice,3 hoppers,3 fuzzies,and 4 live adult mice was 50 bucks at Petco.So that decided me to...what about the "craigslist" and it was a score!

Now I need more snakes!{D
Exactly why I search craigslist everyday. An every once an a while youll see a free reptile or tanks.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Going have to search for those too.And T's but I am sure it is not as so common:(

spinningspider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If you get an extra "freebie" cottonmouth the herp shop I work at would love one for display / education. Just thowin it out there

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats an awesome pick up!

Assuming you have experience keeping hots.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Cody.I am 39 years old and kept hots for 20 of them on and off.But that makes me no way bite proof

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I ment nothing buy it. I was just honestly hoping some random dude didnt give another random person a hot snake, not knowing if he had experience keeping hots.

Id hate to see someone take on a hot, that has absolutely no experience.

But since you do, that is awesome! at least you will take care of it the right way.

Last edited:

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I ment nothing buy it. I was just honestly hoping some random did give another random person a hot snake, not know if he had experience keeping hots.

Id hate to see someone take on a hot, that has absolutely no experience.

But since you do, that is awesome! at least you will take care of it the right way.
I know you did not was just doing the same.I seen between the lines Bud.

Thanks!