Measure your centipede thread !

iturnrocks

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heres a pic of a Kansas S. heros taking on an adult mouse. This was taken a few years ago, sorry I dont have any recent pics. He was about 8 inches long.

Since I was 5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
iturnrocks said:
Heres a pic of a Kansas S. heros taking on an adult mouse. This was taken a few years ago, sorry I dont have any recent pics. He was about 8 inches long.

I just hope that the mouse was consumed 100% and it wasnt for some sick viewing pleasure of an audience, im really sure this isnt the case tho. I mean, i kill 5 mice a week feeding my snakes and soon to be 6 everyother if my Salom Pink Birdeater truly desires. I feel so bad for the mice but its part of the circle of life i suppose. did that thing really eat the whole mouse?

Runaway987

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would figure the giant giant giant giant giant millipedes in australia or wherever would be the largest [mass] arthropod.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Runaway987 said:
I would figure the giant giant giant giant giant millipedes in australia or wherever would be the largest [mass] arthropod.

yeah

my 7" AGB millipede was thick as both my thumbs.... call an average of almost 1"/2.5cm diameter... i think that is thicker than my longest similar length cents

jayer10

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wouldn't mind seeing some updated pics of the larger ones. Maybe some grew?

tikbalang

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
where those big ones came from? here in my part of earth dont see as big as those.