Mean Chihuahua :P

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Love Chihuahuas heres my little dear head acting weird as usual.. Your girl is beautiful btw.. I second that these are great dogs this little guy loves everyone! 20200205_220553.jpg

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Awww, chihuahuas are the best.
I live on a farm and they are scared of nothing, including our cows, they are the bravest little souls
IMG_20190226_144718.jpg

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
One of the WTF moments of my life: In the booniies of Sonora at dusk when this moving bouncing coursing carpet appeared in the distance. A pack of wild chihuahuas. Not sure if they meant business and we were going to get ankle bitten to death as one guy In our group lit a flare which frightened them off.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
One of the WTF moments of my life: In the booniies of Sonora at dusk when this moving bouncing coursing carpet appeared in the distance. A pack of wild chihuahuas. Not sure if they meant business and we were going to get ankle bitten to death as one guy In our group lit a flare which frightened them off.
Wow! I heard about a pack of chi's killing a woman but they said that some of them weighed 50lbs our something so it was probably a crazy weird mix or something. That's nuts. Man, I love chi's but if a pack of chi's tried to get me they'd look like the water coming out of a revolving sprinkler spraying across the lawn haha.

The Snark

Old Timer
When I think about it, the chihuahua pack acted just like coyote packs. Flightly, skittish, moving like smoke through the brush. I never equated this before because the chihuahua make weird little yips where coyotes are silent as they move. however both packs pause to howl. Chihuahua howl is along the lines of a falsetto yodel.
I remember being in a long draw in the San Gabriels north of LA at night when a pack of 50-100 coyotes silently surrounded me then suddenly started the howl. Then down the canyon came a cougar scream. The pack instantly fell silent and evaporated.

Veles

Arachnobaron
Wow! I heard about a pack of chi's killing a woman but they said that some of them weighed 50lbs our something so it was probably a crazy weird mix or something. That's nuts. Man, I love chi's but if a pack of chi's tried to get me they'd look like the water coming out of a revolving sprinkler spraying across the lawn haha.
sounds like chernobyl to me

The Snark

Old Timer
I have to give an academy award to these beanrats. You will never find a group of animals that are more consummate actors. Nimbly gamboling and romping one moment then shivering quaking little bits of four legged misery that will obviously die in a few minutes if you don't pick it up and cuddle it.