Me Handling My Pandinus imperator - Video

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
*** Do not handle scorpions, as they are venomous unpredictable wild creatures ***

I took this girl out to see what is what with her, just inspecting for any problems and thought I'd shoot a video of it. Enjoy, Thaedion :cool:

[YOUTUBE]IF6N4mLEeUk[/YOUTUBE]​

Last edited:

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
cool vid

NETO! {D i really need to get an emp, or a scorp that is big and mild that i can show off to people ;)

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks. I don't handle my scorpions all the time, just on occations... to check for any potential problems or 'what-not'. I have another video I shot (needs edited) of My Heterometrus (longimanus borneensis) I'll put up sometime soon.

Of all the scorpions I own the smallest is my Pandinus cavimanus, and he/she is the one I DO NOT handle it is vicious, my emperors and my Heteros are kittens compared to the cavimanus.

Thaedion

Last edited:

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I didnt realise they had that large flat protuberance on the manus. Is that for burrow blocking?? Pretty weird looking and amazing!..:eek:

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I didnt realise they had that large flat protuberance on the manus. Is that for burrow blocking?? Pretty weird looking and amazing!..:eek:
I'm not at all sure what they are for, but they/mine do sit around with them right up at there face (like in my avatar pic) like a shield defense.

sweet, your vids are really cool i wanna see some more
Thanks for the props... I'm in the process of editing my Heterometrus (longimanus borneensis) at this moment.

Thaedion

Last edited:

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm not at all sure what they are for, but they/mine do sit around with them right up at there face (like in my avatar pic) like a shield defense.

I'm in the process of editing my Heterometrus (longimanus bornesis) at this moment.

Thaedion
cool will it be posted anytime soon?

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
cool will it be posted anytime soon?
I hope to have it done tonight, and up by tomorrow. I'm a noob when it comes to video editing, the software I just downloaded needs getting used to also, and these are taking me a little while to get them how I want them. (my perfectionism and OCD keep me tweakin' just a little more)

Thaedion :p