MD92's Pede's

MD92

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey guys. I've been admiring alot of the other albums lately and since I just received some new centipede's, I wanted to start a picture thread :)

Please let me know what you think! Have a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edd Eskimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
?@?@ aHHH Ped's! You got a nice collection of Ped's going on there! I always wanted Ped's but ended up buying T's every time.. Great Pics

MD92

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Haha, gotta spread the love. It was actually the cent's that ended up causing me to buy more T's :rolleyes:

Guess it's just a love for all things creepy crawly haha. Glad you liked :D

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice. always wanted a pede but just never got one.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hey i just wanted to say.

those holes in your pede enclosure are too big! going to get out. you may consider something a little better. nothing like a nasty pede like that running loose on you. trust me i lost one last summer. never did find it......:?

MD92

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for the warning codykrr, but I think it's just the way the picture was taken. There were some holes on the polymorpha's enclosure that were too big, but I took care of that with tape :p

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hey id just say better safe than sorry.

nice looking pedes though.

wish i had some. but as of right now i dont. id like to get one soon though.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How are Pedes? I have wanted one recently and have started researching. Anyways, how are your experiences with them?

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First congrads, but second, yes. The holes you made are way too big and the soft plastic is dangerous, believe me or no, it will chew the holes bigger with it's fangs and get out.A 3mm or little bigger than 1/8th inch drill bit will be very sufficent.
Look to other centipede enclosures threads and get them housed safely and they will be much fun, especially the Vietnamese...{D

Last edited: