May or may not have a "problem"

puck4u

Arachnopeon
Hey all... sorry to bother ya,

Last night my G rosea was doing some strange webbing behavior I have never seen before. In her hide, she laid a VERY thick silk mat. I watched her do this in total awe. I thought maybe it was pre-molt behavior until this morning when I checked on her. Now all the "mat" is a huge ball and she is sitting on top of it...I think I may have a sac !!!!! :wall: I am totally not prepared nor experienced enough to have this many slings, if in fact, it is a sac.:embarrassed: I bought her a few months ago as my first T from my lps and NEVER would have guessed. Could she have just balled it up for some other reason or does it sound like I am going to be in trouble?

WHAT DO I DO ??????

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well. How long have you had her?? I recently got rid of a rosie and it did in fact lay a sac and I didn't even know it was bred.. It sounds like it is a sac to me.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If she's sitting on it, she has a sac.

Let her do her thing, you either have a viable sac from a wild caught rosie or a dud sac. Either way let mom hold it. When you see a ton of babies breaking forth, Vial them up and give them away.

GL

PIG-