Mature Male Poecilotheria fasciata Tapping

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My MM P.fasciata was tapping up a storm last night and trying his best to get out to the female pokies in the room. He just made a new sperm web. I've already paired him with my female so I might send him off if I can find someone who needs him.

P. fasciata playing the drums :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My girl is homing up (digging out a hollow and webbing really heavy) and I'm expecting a sack pretty soon. If anyone needs him hit me up.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
That is so awesome! (I've never heard my MM drumming :grumpy:)
What species is he? Some species drum more than others and some don't really drum at all. It also helps that I have him right beside 4 adult poec females who would likely sex him up if they were given the chance.

Leila

Arachnobaron
What species is he? Some species drum more than others and some don't really drum at all. It also helps that I have him right beside 4 adult poec females who would likely sex him up if they were given the chance.
My G. porteri. He was housed beside a female for a while; and though I often witnessed him climbing the walls and trying to dig his way out of his enclosure and to hers, I never heard taps from the guy. Lol

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well, I was doing some maintenance this morning and I now know why he was drumming up a storm. My paired female must have molted a day or so ago. I checked and she had a molt in there with her. :banghead:

Looks like once she is fed up I'll try pairing them again. :(

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Well, I was doing some maintenance this morning and I now know why he was drumming up a storm. My paired female must have molted a day or so ago. I checked and she had a molt in there with her. :banghead:

Looks like once she is fed up I'll try pairing them again. :(
Thats not the ending Iwas expecting. Well at least you still have him around and he's still plenty frisky apparently. Good luck!