Mature Male Poecilotheria fasciata Tapping

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My MM P.fasciata was tapping up a storm last night and trying his best to get out to the female pokies in the room. He just made a new sperm web. I've already paired him with my female so I might send him off if I can find someone who needs him.

P. fasciata playing the drums :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My girl is homing up (digging out a hollow and webbing really heavy) and I'm expecting a sack pretty soon. If anyone needs him hit me up.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
That is so awesome! (I've never heard my MM drumming :grumpy:)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
That is so awesome! (I've never heard my MM drumming :grumpy:)
What species is he? Some species drum more than others and some don't really drum at all. It also helps that I have him right beside 4 adult poec females who would likely sex him up if they were given the chance.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
What species is he? Some species drum more than others and some don't really drum at all. It also helps that I have him right beside 4 adult poec females who would likely sex him up if they were given the chance.
My G. porteri. He was housed beside a female for a while; and though I often witnessed him climbing the walls and trying to dig his way out of his enclosure and to hers, I never heard taps from the guy. Lol

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Well, I was doing some maintenance this morning and I now know why he was drumming up a storm. My paired female must have molted a day or so ago. I checked and she had a molt in there with her. :banghead:

Looks like once she is fed up I'll try pairing them again. :(

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Well, I was doing some maintenance this morning and I now know why he was drumming up a storm. My paired female must have molted a day or so ago. I checked and she had a molt in there with her. :banghead:

Looks like once she is fed up I'll try pairing them again. :(
Thats not the ending Iwas expecting. Well at least you still have him around and he's still plenty frisky apparently. Good luck!