mature male blondi pics

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Theraphosa Blondi, This guy is probably the second biggest one I've ever had, with a 10 inch leg span, he is truely a big boy...

ricneto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great looking blondi :eek:
Have you kept him since sling?
How long did it took him to mature since you had him?

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got this guy about a year and a half ago, he just molted for the first time in my care about 2 months ago... he is a Long term captive T. I dont know how long they take to grow, but I'd say pretty fast...minus the ultimate molt... I waited a while. It all depends on how you feed them too. If you feed them all the time they will grow quicker, but I would say mine was on a strict diet... eating about 8-10 crickets every two weeks... and a mouse every once in a while, only 2 to be exact.

A blondi was my first T about 4 years ago or so, and I've owned 3 of them, and an T. Apopthisis. I like them. to me its like everybody having a rose hair... you just have to have one to say you have one.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No offense or anything, but is that what he is being kept in? It looks something like a box. Nice looking blondi by the way

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
its not, I was moving him, and thats the only thing I had, but he's in an aquarium now... he's going for "Stud Service" on monday.