Mature male Avic metallica looking for his lucky lady

MissHarlen

Arachnosquire
Hey everyone!

My dad's Avic metallica just hooked out, so we know he's officially a boy! Now all we need is a pretty lady who's ready for loving.

We're in Indianapolis, so we'd preferably like to find a female in the midwest area that could possibly be driven to us. My dad is gone from home most of the week so mailing the T could be a bit dicey.

Next Columbus Ohio swap is Nov 19 and next Indianapolis Midwest Reptile show is in Jan 15, so if anyone with a mature female plans on going to one of those meets, let me know via pm and I can get you in contact with my dad.

Edit: He has about a 4-5 inch legspan so he's a pretty good size male.

Last edited:

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
Hey everyone!

My dad's Avic metallica just hooked out, so we know he's officially a boy! Now all we need is a pretty lady who's ready for loving.

We're in Indianapolis, so we'd preferably like to find a female in the midwest area that could possibly be driven to us. My dad is gone from home most of the week so mailing the T could be a bit dicey.

Next Columbus Ohio swap is Nov 19 and next Indianapolis Midwest Reptile show is in Jan 15, so if anyone with a mature female plans on going to one of those meets, let me know via pm and I can get you in contact with my dad.

Edit: He has about a 4-5 inch legspan so he's a pretty good size male.
Not the right subforum for this post. Try the classifieds "invertsonals" section.

Also almost no keeper is going to give up their females for a breeding loan. Breeding loans are almost exclusively conducted with the male being sent to the female, this being because of that staggering price difference in females and that for breeding to take place in most cases the females need to feel as secure as possible, packing and shipping a female and then rehousing then I'd not conducive for this.