mature Klassi male

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Beautiful! I have a mite-sized B. klaasi that I can only hope may look like that (only female) one day.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Awsome T! Nice pic, do you have a female for him? his time is almost up:( , Good Luck,

James

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Ed,
Wow! Now I see why they command such a high price. How are they, temperament wise?

Peace,
Gillian

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Gillian
Ed,
Wow! Now I see why they command such a high price. How are they, temperament wise?

Peace,
Gillian
this guy is one of the calmest, if not the calmest brachy I have ever seen........not sure if it is a quirk with this guy or if all of them are like that. I had an opportunity to buy two or three adult females several years ago for dirt cheap and I snoozed on it and lost out......
:rolleyes:
Ed

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
Awsome T! Nice pic, do you have a female for him? his time is almost up:( , Good Luck,

James
no females here of that sp., he is gone on breeding loan.
Ed

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by monantony
Ed
Did he just molt out? I hope my female molts soon... Her eggsac attempt failed before....
Tony
yes, molted about a month ago.
Ed

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
this guy is one of the calmest, if not the calmest brachy I have ever seen........not sure if it is a quirk with this guy or if all of them are like that. I had an opportunity to buy two or three adult females several years ago for dirt cheap and I snoozed on it and lost out......
:rolleyes:
Ed
Mine was very even-tempered, too, Ed. You have a very beautiful spider there!

Joy

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
pretty, ain't he?
Ed
Hi Ed,
My favourite Brachypelma!! If you're interested, I can put you in touch with Martha Yanez, she's captive breeding about 300 B.klaasi for her Phd here in Australia. She's doing the research under Dr Rob Raven.

Cheers,
Steve

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: mature Klassi male

Originally posted by Steve Nunn
Hi Ed,
My favourite Brachypelma!! If you're interested, I can put you in touch with Martha Yanez, she's captive breeding about 300 B.klaasi for her Phd here in Australia. She's doing the research under Dr Rob Raven.

Cheers,
Steve
300!? Wow! how did she get ANY brachypelmas into Australia?
Ed

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice Klassi!

Nice looking male!

I know that he's in capable hands. Hopefully he'll have some nice babies as klassi hatchouts are rare.

My female is F-A-T (pictured below just after shed earlier this year) and I'm waiting on her to shed, then she'll be ready. She's still feeding so it may be a while. I have a few males as backups.

N-Joy
Art

Last edited:

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Nice Klassi!

Originally posted by Midwest Art
Nice looking male!

I know that he's in capable hands. Hopefully he'll have some nice babies as klassi hatchouts are rare.

My female is F-A-T (pictured below just after shed earlier this year) and I'm waiting on her to shed, then she'll be ready. She's still feeding so it may be a while. I have a few males as backups.

N-Joy
Art
they are gorgeous! I am still kicking myself for passing on the females when I had the chance!
:8o
Ed

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: Re: mature Klassi male

300!? Wow! how did she get ANY brachypelmas into Australia?
Ed
Oh, I know, WOW!!

She was able to with the OK from Dr Raven on the grounds it was for scientific research purposes. Captive breeding to preserve the species and such.

Steve