• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Mattybofmd (Matt B.)

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am honored to be able to give Matt his first POSITIVE and I mean 110% worth of POSITIVE review.

I received a 2 month MM rufilata from him. He told me he was a big boy and I will tell ya... What I received was a very well packed MONSTER Big Boy rufilata! I opened the package and the boy bolted across my counter onto my window and within about 15 seconds of sitting there and me admiring for a minute before catching him, he started drumming like a little nut!

That night I paired him and they had a beautiful pairing. My girl devouered 2 previous males and his did the trick.

He packed amazing, shipped when he said he was and most importantly... He is one hell of a nice person to chat with. I'm confident we will be doing some business very shortly!

Matt, if you are reading this.. Thanks again brother!

Joe - CAK

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
His communication was great, packaging was great. His inverts were in great health when they arrived. One of those few out there that you get precisely what you ask for. Im looking forward to dealing with him again. Kim

ArachnidSentinl

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
:clap: A+ :clap:

I received a 3.5in female B. smithi from Matt. Communication was great and he shipped very quickly. It was packed extremely well and when I opened it up, she was no worse for wear -- gorgeous, in fact. All I could ever want for in a purchase! Thanks, Matt! :cool:

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Communication was great, talked out a great deal, and he shipped perfectly. Followed through, checked with me about their arrival, really cares about the transaction, and the spiders. Great job man!

-Sean

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I made a recent transaction with him it went smoothly. His end of the bargain arrived in a timely manner in which I was very pleased with! Thank you.

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive MM Chaco

Positive!!

Just got an awesome, healthy MM Chaco from Matty, and he is amazing! Packing was flawless and communication from Matty has been great. I look forward to dealing with him in the future and will do my best to have success with this 50/50!

Frank IV

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Repeat Customer and another HUGELY positive transaction.

I have received my half of a trade and I'm super pleased. There were multiple critters and even a super sweet Scolopendra sp. that was about 6 or 7" that I got as a freebie!

His packing was spot on and I wouldn't tweak ANYTHING other than wishing he lived closer because he is one heck of a nice guy to chat with too. I not only made a good business transaction, I made a friend.

Thanks again Matt!

Joe - CAK

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
100% positive

i am glad to post yet another very positive review for matt. he was a blast to trade with, very helpful, very generous with freebies, and very quick to reply to any questions i had.

there was a little snag on our trade, so i am posting about box one of two, but he not only caught it and immediately contacted me, but also well made up for it in freebies. everything was packed very tight and well. the A. amazonica is doing good and beautiful, and the P. irmina is full of piss and vinegar, just like i like 'em :)

i am very happy with our trade, even without the second box here yet, and i will definitely contact matt in the future for more transactions. he is a stand up guy and i am am very happy with doing business with him and look forward to giving another review about the next box!

thanks again, matt ! :)

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
A+++ positive!

I recieved my A huriana today from Matt. She is in great condition and he added a really cool freebie. His communication and packing are top notch. He suggested we hold off shipping at first because of the heat, which I was getting ready to ask him anyway. Then I asked him to hold off again because I wasn't going to be home. He was very open to shipping whenever I wanted and more than willing to answer any questions. Thank you Matt! Great experience :clap:

cbreefer

Arachnopeon
positive

Recieved my T in perfect shape. Shipping was prompt and packaged well. I would do buisness again with him.
THANK YOU!!!!!

Safe78

Arachnopeon
Just got a female versicolor in from Mattybofmd packaging was great. She is in great shape I would not hesitate to order from him again

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive again!

just recieved the second box of our trade and i'm happy to report back still the same great quality packing and communication. sling looks well taken care of and is already exploring its new home.

once again, i'd definitely contact matt in the future for more transactions. he is a great guy and i am very happy with doing business with him.

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
Positive!!!

I had made a purchase and it came well packed and looks really good. thank you again

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I met with matt today to pick up my 3 p murinus. Absolutely satisfied, he is very accommodating, and the spiders look GREAT! also feels great to buy local! Thanks again, I will absolutely contact you again!

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Had an issue with an order from Matt that was not his fault at all but he sent me another T that was even better than what I ordered and 3 freebies AND I kept the original T. He also paid shipping to send them. He was prompt with communication and shipping and was more than willing to make sure I was completely happy with my entire transaction. Thank you again Matt! :)

Spunky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!! I got my package in today and both T's were in great shape, packing was great and both T's were none the worse from shipping. He also threw in a couple of freebies! I would not hesitate to do business again with Matt. Thanks again!

Jody

blb48234

Arachnopeon
100% positive

Got some T's from Matt, shipped when he said he would, packing was great, T's are healty. Matt is AWESOME to deal with, communicated threw the whole transaction. Looking foward to dealing with Matt in the future. Thanks again.

DeRez

Arachnopeon
100% Positive!!

Just received a great looking MM G. rosea. Arrived fast in perfect condition. Communication, packaging and price were awesome! Can't wait to post a breeding report with this little guy.

sweetypie

Arachnoknight
100% Positive

A cold weather shipment of arboreals made it successfully.
Prices were more then fair!
Great Transaction.

pipsiugbo

Arachnopeon
100% positive

Received my 5" MF(gravid, also) P. irminia today. There was a delay in shipping because his heat packs did not come in when they were supposed to, which is out of the seller's control. He more than made up for it by throwing in a ~1.25" P. pederensi. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Matt again.