• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Matt K

Rizzolo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!

I just completed a trade with Matt K. i would definitely deal with him again. he communicated promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. he shipped promptly (faster than i did) and the animals were beautiful. what more can you ask.

thumbs up!
david rizzolo

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive!

Really nice guy, with really really great animals. I bought some snakes from him, and met him in Dallas to pick them up. We spent at least an hour just chatting about animals. Very intelligent guy! The snakes are just gorgeous, and I couldnt be happier with them. I didnt just get some snakes, I got a friend!

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very good deal, 12+ large Eublaberus posticus(big nymphs and adults) for a very good price(i only paid shipping). Very positive, maybe next time we can work out a real deal:p

siderdude

Arachnopeon
Positive

I traded some roaches for some Black Widows with him, the packaging was great and shipping was fast,
Not to mention he kept in very good contact.
Look forward to future dealings.
Thanks Matt

patrickbull

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wonderful guy! He only made me pay shipping for 2 male OBT's for breeding. I was only expecting him to send one.

Bulldog08

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

I bought a small colony of G. oblongata from Matt. Everything arrived well packed and with a nice over count. Matt answered all my questions and was very nice to deal with. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks Matt!

gh0001356

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just got a starter colony of B. fumigata from Matt. The roaches were very healthy and the packing was great. Matt is a very nice guy to deal with. He answered the numerous questions I had regarding the B. fumigata and sent way more roaches than originally agreed upon.

tarantulaholic

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive AAA+++

Top notch seller, received a couple of T's, both are in excellent shape and it was package well with heatpacks (still warm). Matt also communicated with me the whole time and gave me some roaches so I can start my own colony!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

messiah35

Arachnopeon
Positive

I received a 6+ inch female ornata from Matt. She is settled in, eating great, and defensive as can be. :D Matt was very helpful along the way. Got ventral pics up so that we could get a good sex on her even though we both thought she was a she. Gorgeous t with great packing. Matt is one of the people you want to buy from because he genuinely cares about his animals. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!

Just completed a trade with matt k. I got a beautiful a. purpurea from him. packing was great and love the T. :)

jmiller

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive +++

I just completed a roach trade with Matt. I received some quality specimens as I would expect from an expert like Matt. He is very helpful with questions and willing to share his knowledge with others. Great person to do business with.

Thanks again,
Jay

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
5 star quality seller

His very generous and compassionate about his costumers. I was very happy when I received the package, especially the freebie it really made my day. I will do more trasactions with him in the near future. Below is the reason why i'm very confident on dealing with him again.

Communitcation - 5 Star
Shipping - 5 Star
Providing care sheet - 5 Star
Product Quality 5 - Star
Freebie - 5 Star

I strongly recomend him to anyone!!!

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Possitive

I just got some inverts from Matt. Everything was great. I would buy from him again.

JOhn

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I received some roaches from Matt a couple weeks back. All alive and well. Communications and packing was great. Good guy to deal with and recommend. Thanks Matt.

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
L. Difficilis

Got a large female from Matt. Double boxed and shipped fast. Great communication too.

POSITIVE A++

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
VERY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!! My wife just bought one of the A.diversipes he had offered,and we received a male as a freebie. NO ONE would EVER give a diversipes as a freebie,but Matt did. Can NOT WAIT to breed these guys,thanks to Matt.Oh,great packing as well,but the quality of the spiders is by and far the story of the day.

Last edited:

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A+!!

Had an excellent transaction with Matt. I ordered three Avicularia diversipes at a great price. Shipping was awesome and so was Matt's dependability. I would be eager to do more business with him in the future. Thanks!

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just completed a transaction with Matt and I couldn't be more pleased. I got exactly what I payed for and both T's look very healthy. Matt shipped when he said he was going to and packaged the T's very well. Definitely highly recommended in my books. Thanks again, Matt, for an awesome deal.

-Jason

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Mega positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great experience doing business from him last time. I decided to buy from him again. He was very understanding about my situation and help me work out a deal with him. I was not expecting a huge generous amount of over count since he gave me already a discount for the items. Words cannot express my happiness when I got the package Matt is one of the most generous and compassionate guy I ever met here in AB. I will do more trasactions with him in the near future. Below is the reason why i'm very confident on dealing with him again.

Communitcation - 5 Star
Shipping - 5 Star
Providing care sheet - 5 Star
Product Quality 5 - Star
Freebie - 5 Star

I strongly recomend him to anyone!!!