Massive Tarantula!

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
DSC_0705.JPG DSC_0709.JPG Need ID of this massive tarantula? Where is it from and how can I acquire one?
I can only image the size of the egg sac of one of these rare beauties. Never seen one like this one before, must have in everyone's collection.

cold blood

Staff member
Ridiculous! I mean C'mon....There is no way that fence will be effective.:rolleyes:

Haemus

Arachnosquire
You always hear stories about these mythical beasts with a 100 foot DLS...I've never seen one over 50 feet IME :p

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Ive read about this species, the husbandry is crazy. You need to have an enclosure the size of a gymnasium, lots of burrows tge size of a garage, and you need to sacrifice a virgin to it every month to ensure a good harvest and a nice winter

Jason B

Arachnosquire
That would be my luck...finally get back to an amusement park and bam...fanged by a 30ft spider right at the top of the very first drop.:meh:
I don't know if your familiar with that spider, its been some 20 odd years since I lived in Illinois but I do remember when it was stolen and found not to long after in some guys garage.

cold blood

Staff member
I don't know if your familiar with that spider, its been some 20 odd years since I lived in Illinois but I do remember when it was stolen and found not to long after in some guys garage.
Were they on "the Eagle"?

edit: Just read the article...it was the Eagle.

cold blood

Staff member
What are you even supposed to feed it? A few cows a month?
If you want it to fast for a few years.:meh:

Just stick to one single feeding per month, and only one cow per feeding, you don't want to over-feed it or it may burrow away and you won't see it.:cigar:

Leila

Arachnobaron
If you want it to fast for a few years.:meh:

Just stick to one single feeding per month, and only one cow per feeding, you don't want to over-feed it or it may burrow away and you won't see it.:cigar:
I would love to know where that mofo would burrow o_O

TarantulaArvind

Arachnopeon
Last edited:

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
$15,225 is the price for one of those big babies pictured above!!! Hah!
It's the overnight shipping charge for the live-arrival guarantee that kills you. It's best to order several to help defray that cost.