• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

MarkS

davegrimm1

theinvertshop.com
Old Timer
Possative !!!

I have been dealing with Mark for over 2 years now , we send spiders back and forth and he gives me advice, I try to talk him into getting roaches.
But bottom line, Mark follows through with what he says he will do.
I have always been impressed with his integrity and ethic. If you have a chance to deal with Mark in any capacity, you need not worry about a flake here, far from it.
I consider Mark a friend although we have not personally met , but after several hundered emails and many tranactions, I think I know him well.

TTFN

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great trade

Mark and I just completed a trade.He packaged the T's very well and they arrived with no problems.Mark was great on his communication skills during the transaction

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Positive ++++

We just completed a trade and shipped each other Ts in the blistering August heat. Great packing with cold pack. Beautiful juvy spiders. Like the Terminator says "I'll Be Back!":cool:

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great Trade!

Just completed a trade with Mark. Well packaged dubias, the adult females were popping out nymphs in shipment. Great trade. I would trade and or purchase more in the future.

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
1000%

Im way past due on this post. I did a trade with mark a week or so ago his roaches for slings. All came in good health, only 1 male casualty. As for my end, there was a delay, but i got his slings out today, LAG and a few nice freebies, hope he likes them. I wouldnt hesitat doing future buisness with him. Highly recommend, very trustworthy guy.

Thanx again mark

Hope u like ur package.

Eddie

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Mark sent a MM G pulchra loan out to me this week. I have NEVER, NEVER seen such a great packing job. It was insane. He packed the T so ridiculously well. His communication has been great and he's responded whenever I have a question right away. I asked if I could reimburse shipping and he sent out right away. Gotta love people that are trusting in this hobby. Mark is definitely an asset to this hobby and deserves your' business!

Skinky Girl

Arachnopeon
!super positive!

POSITIVE!!!!!

Mark is the best!! We traded some Ts for Dubia and I must sau I am VERY HAPPY with my feeders and his service! My Bugs are really tearin' into the little buggers. : ) Mark was quick to ship and gave me a decent over count. I will be coming to him for my Dubia from now on!

Ashley

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
MM B. vagans

Just got a MM from Mark. Even with the post office taking their sweet time (3 days from California) and in the heat, the male arrived lively due to great packaging. Within 5 mins of unpacking got an insertion! I was able to save the male to use for my other two females! THANKS Mark, a pleasure doing business with you again!

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
I received my A. bicoloratum yesterday from Mark, and could not be happier! Awesome communication, amazing packing, and shipped when he said he would. A+ in my book! Thanks again!

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Did another trade with Mark. I got another great shipment of Dubias from him. It is always a pleasure doing business with him. Thanks again!

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
T came in alive and well. He was on the top of the deli above the paper towels for some reason, hope it was just him being squirrely. Positive.

annabelle

Arachnosquire
Bought a G. pulchra sling from Mark. He threw in a B. vagans sling for free! :)
They both arrived in excellent condition! Healthy looking and active.
Excellent communication and the slings were packed well.
Positive! Thanks again. I love my new little slings!

0siris

Arachnosquire
I don't even know where to begin... A+++

I ordered a B.smithi, B.emilia and a G.pulchra from Mark and after a long, frustrating fiasco with the idiots at USPS the slings got forwarded to the wrong address and ended up dying in transit. Mark ended up sending a second package, express mail containing a B.smithi that was at least .5-1" bigger than what I originally ordered, 2 B.emilia and 2 G.pulchra AND 2 freebie B.vagans!

I cannot thank you enough Mark. I really appreciate your generosity and let's hope that our future dealings with the USPS are smoother.

Thanks again!

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
late, but positive!

ordered a 5" female P. murinus from mark, she arrived last week safe and sound. his packing was superb, she was nice and secure in her deli cup and came like nothing had happened after 3 days in transit.

thank again!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Very Positive

just recieved my end of a trade from Mark....the Ts were very well packaged, arrived in great health....he kept excellent communication...was a extreme pleasure doing business with Mark..i would be very happy to work with him in the future, and i highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him..the Ts were fat and healthy, and despite my temps getting cold, there were no issues....thanks again Mark...

Scolopendras

Arachnopeon
100% positive! Mark offered me a good deal and the spider was packed perfectly and girl arrived healthy! Highly recommend him!