• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Mark Braswell (mebebraz) <mebebraz@netzero.net>

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
positive

i got a pinktoe from mark, and he sent me that and sling as a freebie. he was very helpful, flexible, and seems like a really nice guy. both t's were in very good shape, and i am more than satisfied.

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got my first T (G. rosea) from Mark and she arrived well packed and safe. Wonderful guy to talk and deal with! :D Cant wait to get my 2nd one!

Renee

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Once again Mark comes through with some awesome, very healthy T's. Great person to deal with and highly recommended!!!!

Thanks again Mark!

Renee

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive!

What can I say...this is definately someone you want to do business with! He is very fast at returning e-mails. His packing is exceptional. His t's are beautiful and healthy.

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well Done Mark!!

:clap:

As a "newbie" at this site, Mark thought nothing to send me my Ts without receiving payment first. Great Communication! This was an excellent first, of hopefully many deals for me in this community. Again, great job Mark!

David Richards

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

:clap: :clap: Mark is good with communication and shipped prior to recieving the payment to avoid up coming cold weather. Great to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone. He also has good prices and accurate size desciptions. Beautiful Stromatopelma by the way. thanks Mark. dave

Last edited: