Mardonius parilis acuticonus

MadMilli

Arachnoknight
Hello everyone!

I’m not sure if this is the right part of the forums or not, because I’m not looking to buy them yet but I desperately need some help! I’ve been looking for the Mardonius parilis acuticonus millipede as well as the archispirostreptus gigas and have had very little luck considering that I am in the United States. As we know the import laws, I was hoping if anyone had any information on captive bred millipedes of those two species. I currently provide a home for other millipedes and am well equipped financially and physically to care for them. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
Facebook groups are the way to go when getting either species. There might be a few people on here but most are on FB.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Hi. I have A. gigas but I haven't seen any captive bred Mardonius lately. I'll get an ad up soon or pm for a current list.

Daniel S

Arachnopeon
Hi. I have A. gigas but I haven't seen any captive bred Mardonius lately. I'll get an ad up soon or pm for a current list.
Hi!!! I am an OSU student who volunteers at the OSU insectary and was wondering if you still raised A. Gigas! I am personally recalling interested in picking one or two up, and the insectary director might be interested in some for the insectary too!! Please let me know!! Regardless, if you’d like to stop by the insectary sometime and see some cool quarantined insects I’m such we could arrange a walk through!!

Best,
Daniel

Halezii95

Arachnopeon
Hi!!! I am an OSU student who volunteers at the OSU insectary and was wondering if you still raised A. Gigas! I am personally recalling interested in picking one or two up, and the insectary director might be interested in some for the insectary too!! Please let me know!! Regardless, if you’d like to stop by the insectary sometime and see some cool quarantined insects I’m such we could arrange a walk through!!

Best,
Daniel
I’m cheesing so hard right now!!!! I’m quite certain that OSU gave me the experience that led me to LOVE millipedes (specifically A.Gigas)! They brought a bunch of crazy critters to Agtropolis at the OK State fair when I was a little girl and let me hold A. Gigas 😭

Thank you guys for doing what you love and passing it on to others!!