User Marcostaco's Tarantula Pictures

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
I was finally able to sex my little Aphonopelma mooreae group. I'm very happy to have end up with 1.3 , with the male being half the size of the females.

Here's the biggest of the females

20221024_234528.jpg

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
I was finally able to sex my little Aphonopelma mooreae group. I'm very happy to have end up with 1.3 , with the male being half the size of the females.

Here's the biggest of the females

View attachment 431505
Those really are stunners. People always say these are like a aphonopelma gbb but to me there so much more beautiful. I also just like the aphonopelma look. Great photo.

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
Those really are stunners. People always say these are like a aphonopelma gbb but to me there so much more beautiful. I also just like the aphonopelma look. Great photo.
For a really long time, that's what I thought about them aswell. But I got some regardless, I've had and bred GBB years ago and A. mooreae are definitely something else. The blues on them are deeper and richer and the one in the picture is only 1.75"

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
Beauty! Mine is in it's burrow, should molt any day now. It's had an extraordinarily long cycle this time (4X longer than any previous), so I'm hoping to see an equally extraordinary amount of growth. Love this species!
My girls are always out and about but when they're in premolt, they're totally invisible lol

Random house spider I found in our bathroom

FB_IMG_1671346746078.jpg