User Mantisfaan's Tarantulas

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Decided to make one big threat to focus my pictures of my Ts,

Tlitocatl albopilosum 0.0.1, named Ember
phonto (6).jpg

Closeup of her face, I regret not getting this species(supposedly hobby form) until now, the hairs and color on this one is absolutely gorgeous, I could stare at them all day
phonto (5).jpg

Brachypelma hamorii 0.0.1, still trying to think of a name. Oddly enough my feistiest T, gave me multiple threat poses and kicks hairs if I even open the lid
phonto (7).jpg

Tlitocatl vagans 0.1, named Belvita. Gorgeous beautiful spider, big, hefty, and bottomless appetite albeit a bit skittish.
IMG_6564.JPG

Ceratogyrus darlingi 1.1, another favorite species, Subadult male at 3-3.5" legspan currently

Male- top
IMG_6011.JPG

Female
IMG_6593.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
Wow! Someone must've really pissed you off that you would feed him to one of your spiders!
Now, did you only keep your enemy's hand, or do you have other body parts left that you could try feeding? I would think that the fingers are a bit bony. Maybe chunks of mid-thigh would have more meat on them. Ceratogyrus spp. are pretty tough, though, so maybe they aren't picky eaters.
I wholeheartedly approve 👍 It has always seemed unsporting to me that we humans take advantage of our superior intelligence to remove ourselves from the food chain.
Great photos!