manchester NH show

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
sounds good...what do you think the chances are of getting a blondi in there? preferably smallish and sexed :D ?

Fenixflamz

Arachnopeon
:)

I will definatly be there! time to buy more tarantulas.

Daniel H there is definatly a chance. I was at the last show and saw them from sizes .5" to 3".

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Wish I could, but I am flying out for work the next day, everyone enjoy.

Mike

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
should be good every1 go early thats where all the best stuff is.

hope to see every1 there this is what i look like if any1 wants to say hello

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I will be there so keep your eyes open for me. i am new to the hobby and i am bring a friend along with me, she likes "creepy crawlies too. i hope i see some of you there.:D

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
should be good every1 go early thats where all the best stuff is.

hope to see every1 there this is what i look like if any1 wants to say hello

you should wear a tag on your shirt that says your s/n.

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i was thinkin about that cuz in october i didnt meet any1 and i knew a few people going out there.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ya you should, i can't wait. ugh why will sat. not come sooner.

Fenixflamz

Arachnopeon
tags

name tags with AB screennames sounds like a plan. I am planning on wandering the show from around 11:30 or so until 3 or 4. I wonder if the last minute deals will be as good as the early bird specials.

can't wait to meet more fellow hobbyists

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well guys unfortunatly i had work this morning and i couldnt go:evil: but i hope every1 had fun and got tons of little beasts

Nate

Derek W.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I went and it was pretty good. Cold Blooded Pets had the largest selection of T's out of all the dealers. It really bothered me that so many dealers (some of whom who dont even seem to deal with T's) had decent sized T. Blondi's since they were prolly all wild caught. It also bothered me that some lady bought one and then asked "So how do I take care of this thing?". Definitely not a good impulse buy. But other than that I enjoyed going, it was my first time there so i was just looking and I think I will go again in October with some money so i can actually get stuff.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
it got soo hot in the room with all the people...geez... i got my self a Cyclosternum fasciatum but there were not a lot of things, other then snakes and reptiles but still really fun.. only 2 or 3 places had Ts.. not very many at all....they were all like pinktoes...haha but still a good time.

MsDemeanor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cold Blooded are really good people and usually keep a decent inventory of T's, plus they tolerate my kids running wild in their store lol.

I didn't get to go but I wanted too :mad: :wall:

Daniel_h

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i was looking forward to it then an hour before it started i realised it wasnt in Manchester england :(