1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

manbajamba (Gil)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by catfishrod69, Mar 6, 2012.

1. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    Gil just purchased a MM off of me. He paid very fast, and kept excellent communication. He was very pleasant to deal with. I am pleased to be the one to start his review thread. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him. I look forward to future dealings with him. Thanks again Gil. John

2. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

Nice Transaction...

Gil had good communication and his love for T's is evident. I look foward to future transaction and hopefully we get some babies with our breeding Loan.

Thanks,
    Joe

3. monstev20

monstev20 Arachnopeon

I just purchased a 8" female pulchripes from Gil, Positive!!! Great person to do business with, he packed the T very well and had great communication through out. Thanks again Gil

4. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire Old Timer

++++ Positive 100% ++++++

I purchased MM GBB from manbajamba(Gil). Communication was excellent, packing was top notch and very fresh MM came on time in perfect condition.
    Highly recommend!

Thanks again
    Aleks

5. beaker41

beaker41 Arachnoknight

Positive

I just finished a trade with Gil, he was great with communication and shipping, I just received two beautiful boas from him and couldn't be happier ! Would not hesitate to do business with him again !
    Thanks Gil !
    Jeremy

6. Eden Exotics

Eden Exotics Arachnosquire

POSITIVE

I did a trade with Gil, and he was awesome. He was very patient and always replied promptly.

7. Casey K

Casey K Arachnoknight

US
    Positive!

Just completed a trade with Gil. It was an absolute pleasure to do business with him!!! Packing was great and communication was excellent! I look forward to doing business with Gil again! :) Thank you for my pretty lady!

8. LadyofSpiders

LadyofSpiders Arachnopeon

100% positive!!!!!
    Just did a trade with Gil for a ball python. Communication was excellent, shipping was quick and absolutely top notch, the snake is incredibly beautiful and such a sweetheart. Love him already!!
    I would recommend working with Gil as he is a wonderful seller who has an obvious love for animals. Thanks again!!!

9. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

1000% positive!

Had the privilege of meeting Gil in person this past weekend for a trade. Specimens were well taken care of, plump and active! We talked for a while about various things as well. Got to say, he's earned my respect for sure! Couldn't be more pleased with the whole transaction. Thanks again buddy. Good luck with your future projects!

Looking forward to our next deal, which wont be long! ;)

10. REvan342

REvan342 Arachnopeon

Great seller, positive review!

I picked up my OBT from him today, and I couldn't be happier!! .. Along with guiding me through a town I've never been to, the spider I picked was healthy and active, and at the size I requested. I can't give a shipping review since I did a local pickup, but I do recommend highly!!.... He has many many others in stock so hit him up!!!!

11. 100% POSITIVE TRADE REVIEW

Just completed a trade with Gil. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish, traded a few T's for some pythons. My snakes arrived well packaged and in great health, he even threw in a free male. Wouldn't hesitate in doing business again.

Thanks,
    Skip

12. I just received a recently matured male G. Pulchra from Gil today. He is an incredibly good packer, which is important since he shipped to Florida in September. The box was insulated with styrofoam too. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

13. KristinaMG

KristinaMG Arachnosquire

Positive; great transaction. I bought an adult female A. azurklassi from Gil. Smooth transaction, great communication, great packaging- especially for such a big T. She was nice and secure. She was even bigger than I expected, which is always a great surprise. I would definitely BST again in the future.

14. Medusa

Medusa Arachnoknight

Excellent transaction with Gil. Great communication throughout and Ts were well-packed and arrived perfectly. Hope to do business again soon!

15. toooil

toooil Arachnopeon

100% positive review!

The spider I purchased from Gil arrived healthy and perfectly packaged. He had great communication and was a pleasure doing business with. I look forward to doing business with Gil again.

Thanks,
    Jesse

16. 100% positive!

I bought a 5 inch E. campestratus off Gil and he kept me in the loop until she got here, she was greatly packaged and very healthy! I will definitely purchase from him again!

Thanks Gil!
    Beau

17. tjstrayer

tjstrayer Arachnopeon

PA
    I just completed my first transaction with Gil. Great communication throughout the process. Ts arrived nicely packaged. I am so thrilled with the specimens and cannot get over great they look. They're both larger than I expected, too. You can tell Gil takes a lot of pride in caring for his ts. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Many thanks!

18. Positive!

I purchased an AF B. albo from Gil and am very happy with her! The communication was great and he made sure he shipped on a day that worked for me. I was also impressed with the packaging- she looks great!

19. tjstrayer

tjstrayer Arachnopeon

PA
    I am so pleased with my specimens from Gil purchased in October that I just made my second purchase from him this week. Every t that I have received from him is in great health and has arrived well packaged. One of the best things about dealing with Gil is how stress-free the whole process is. Communication is great. I'm already planning my next purchase. Thanks Gil!

20. fowlmoodmandy

fowlmoodmandy Arachnopeon

GA
    Received my Boehmei female today and she is vey nice. Healthy and pretty. Communication and shipping were fast and easy. Would buy from again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.