• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Mamisha-X (formerly known as Hughes1312)

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Did a trade with Hughes1312 & everything went great. Good packaging, was social to talk to & great communication. Kim

cdjseahawk

Arachnopeon
Hughes1312

did a trade with Hughes1312 this week an let me tell you great communication packing and would not hesitate to do buisness agin with her.
verynice person.

8leggedfreak22

Arachnopeon
Mamisha-X

I just recieved my end of the trade with Mollie and she was great to do business with. Her t's were healthy and her commuinication was great.

8leggedfreak22

Arachnopeon
Mamisha-x

I just recieved another package from Molly and once again I am very happy. Perfect communication and great packaging. Thanks again

thruthetrees

Arachnosquire
Perfect!

I bought a few Ts from Mamisha-X / Hughes1312 They all arrived healthy and well packed! Thank you for the beautiful Ts!!

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
Review!!

Well I had purchased a few items from Molly which I never received due to them dying. And i was a little upset with due to that i did not receive my refund until i had to contact Paypal and had communication and she said it was due to Paypal and i was a little mad about the whole situation. So i would be cautious about purchasing from her.Just wanted to let people know. thanks

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
I had exactly the same problem. Mollie said her Ts died. That stinks..but I personally think it's bull. A person mourning the loss of her Ts might be a little devastated for a day or two. I can understand that completely. It's been 18 days since..
She said she tried, but had a problem with PayPal, but no. Mollie has not refunded my money, and she's not communicating like the other reviewers said she does.
I WOULD NOT recommend anyone do any business with Mamisha-X by any means. She's a scam artist who deserves to be banned from these forums permanently.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
I'm no scam!

I am sorry about the two most recent reviews on here but what i had told both of them was 100% true! all my tarantulas passed away in an accident involving bug bombs and a hot garage. if you want more info about that accident than just ask me because it is a long story! I wasnt able to send out dead tarantulas and I did not recieve payment for any that had passed away. there was only one customer who needed a refund and i provided them with it. there was also a few survivers of this accident that i sold at half price due to the fact that i didnt know if they would live... they arrived to the lady and passed away a week later but i still refunded her money aswell. i have more possative reviews than i do negative and i hope people will still give me a chance and do buisness with me.

thank you
Mamisha-X

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
I just did a trade with her & everything went fine. 2nd time to deal with her. Great communication. Kim

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just did a trade with mollie. She shipped exactly when she said she would, packaged excellently, and everything arrived very well. She was also very generous. I look forward to future dealings with her, and highly recommend her to anyone looking to deal with her. Im very pleased with this deal. Thanks again. John

Buddylee79

Arachnopeon
Just got my critters from Molly, and let me say it was an easy delightfull transaction to say the least. Everything showed up healthy and beautiful in a timely mannor. I will not hesitate to purchase from her again.

THANK YOU MOLLY

BL79

BorisTheSpider

Overly Complicated
Old Timer
Just got a group of Hoffimannius spinigerus from Molly and they look great . Everything was well packed and arrived in perfect health . She gave me a great price and a freebie as well . I would be happy to buy from her again .

lagomorphette

Arachnosquire
Did a trade with Mamisha-X, and it ended up being a raw deal. Friends advised that I should post a review to inform others, so here it is:

Mamisha-X offered me "a couple of nice sized chalcodes" as a trade for a 3" female albopilosum. I asked if she'd be overnighting. She said she wasn't sure if she could overnight, but would try. Said she had never had shipping issues, so she offered LAG. To her credit, communication was decent until everything was shipped.

I sent the curly Fedex with a cold pack 2nd morning; well packed foam box in cardboard box; lots of ptowels, newspaper; plus the most recent shed confirming female.

Mamisha-X sent one unsexed 3" chalcodes and a ~.5" tops LP sling (which I had already noted I had no interest in) USPS priority; no cold pack; very poor packing (skimped on padding). I was not given a tracking number or any shipping info at all--only received a PM that it had been shipped. My PMs to her went unanswered for almost a full week.

The address I gave her was not appropriate for USPS shipping, but she gave *no indication* that's what she'd be using, and I did not indicate that USPS was my preference (would never ship that way!). So little padding was used in the vials that the spiders were visible in the vials upon unpacking. Also, the genus names written in marker on the outside of the box. Too many risky choices.

The LP died (of high temps & probably a very shakey ride) before I was able to locate the package. The chalcodes is miraculously alive but sluggish. Ate a cricket thus far, so I am hopeful...

I PM'd Mamisha-X to tell her about the dead LP & my dissatisfaction about shipping choices. She has yet to reply. : (

I only hope my little albopilosum receives better care. Please, if you are considering a trade or purchase, find out ALL details first. Demand proper shipping practices. Proceed with caution!!!

Jeni

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
First of all I have always offered LAG with my Priority shipped packages and have never had an issue with it before. You never specified what carrier you wanted for shipping and I live a good hour from any fed ex or ups. you are the one who gave me the shipping address to your pet store and when it was shipped to the store you didn't know were to pick it up. because of you they had sat in a hot mailbox. the tissue I put in with Tarantulas is plenty for them to have a comfortable journey. they probably moved around the padding that's why they were visible. A cold pack or heat pack was not mandatory because you told me the package would be delivered to your petco building and stored in your locker. temps were fine here and they were not too hot were you were during shipping time. as far as the names on the box it was written like this
A.chal and LP. no one in the post office would know what that stands for. I have done it for years and never once had a problem.

I had also mentioned to you that i was in the middle of moving so I was not able to get onto the computer often

Jabberwock

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

I purchased several slings from Molly and they arrived in great shape, well packaged and clearly labeled.
Very happy with the communication, shipping and my new T's. :happy:

denzo

Arachnopeon
My experience with this person was a negative experience. she has ripped me off $315, once the money was sent she failed to contact me whatsoever, I have given her a weeks time to get in contact with me. She gets on here today and dont even return any of my messages. Nore has she returned any of my emails over this past week. I regret trying to do business with this person. I partly blame myself for this incident because I did not check her trader rating before purchasing like I normally do. I have done several other transactions on these boards with other people and everything has gone well. all I can do now is make this post and keep anybody else from getting ripped off by this person.

tarantulas rule

Arachnopeon
mamisha-x ripped me off $300.00

Said she had a pair of versi colors and red kness that needed to go. I paid 300.00 dollars on 5/31/2013. Said she had sent the spiders but never received them. Now its been 2 weeks and she wont even reply. My first experience on arachnoboards was terrible. Makes mee never want to try it again. I would never buy a T from her again. NEVER!!!