Male P. irminia Pic

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's a nice pic of our male P. irminia. He is quite fast but not to defensive. I've actually consider handling but then I think I haven't been bitten now why crush a winning streak. -Johnny

Attachments

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, he matured about 8 months ago. We're getting him a mate here soon.

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey

What a nice bachelor your irminia is
theres a lot of fine looking ladies that are nice and umm....ready for mating if ur lookin ;) including my irminia

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Ya thats a nice T ya got there. I have a young female irminia thats about 3 1/4" right now. Cant wait till it is an adult. Get that pimp a mate, or a few =P

peace

TheDon

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by arachnopunks
Here's a nice pic of our male P. irminia. He is quite fast but not to defensive. I've actually consider handling but then I think I haven't been bitten now why crush a winning streak. -Johnny
Wow he's gorgeous, how big is he?

I've just had one moult to about 4-4.5" long. I think it's a male but am not certain. I had to clean him out last week due to a mite problem, and my boyfriend decided to hold him. After the initial threat pose, we got him out of his tank and he was absolutely fine. Didn't so much as gnash a fang at us :) However, he was premoult at the time so that might have had something to do with it.

He's moulted to jet black now. He's a beauty!

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
If its jet black it could be female. Males tend to be a little more grey. But cant really tell. Nice pic. Pretty brave not so much due to it biting but due to the fact that they are lightning fast.

peace

TheDon