Male or Female???

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I bought this T. blondi about 6 mounths ago. It was sold to me as a garaunteed male. I wanted a male becuase i have a large female. I payed $160.00 for this one. I think its a girl :( What do you guys think ?

Attachments

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looks like you have two females now.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah, that definitely looks like it should be wearing pink instead of blue. If what you really wanted was a male I'd be talking to whoever you bought it from.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
If what you really wanted was a male I'd be talking to whoever you bought it from.
Thanks all, I am gonna go talk to them, i wanted to post these pics for a second opinion before i go make a ass of my self.

belewfripp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You're looking at the 'interior' side of the bottom portion of the Ts shed exo. The white things are book lungs and that flap between the booklungs is the crucial bit -- the shed lining of the female genitals.

Adrian

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
what the hell is that a picture of? i dont see it...explain it to me
Haha, i know the feeling, it took along time to learn this. This is a Molted skin from my golith birdeater. The picture is from the inside of the shedded abdomin. The four white spots are the book lungs. Inbetween the two top book lungs , there is a small cresent shaped "thing " sticking out. Its a little of colored from the rest of the skin. This is called the spermatheca. That is were the female stores the males sperm after mating, only males have this. Please correct me if im wrong about anything here, anybody. If i knew how to use photo shop i would draw a arrow on the spermatheca to show you , oh well=D

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Philth
That is were the female stores the males sperm after mating, only males have this. Please correct me if im wrong about anything here, anybody.
OK, you're wrong ;P
I do not think you typed what you were thinking up there :D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Look at the bright side, you now have to females to breed.:D
How big is she? I'll give you $160.00 for her.
PM me.

Ernie

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes, look on the bright side, if you get a male there are two chances! Sorry that wherever you bought it form charged you that much though. No offense but they ripped you. I know T.Blondi's are worth money, BUt not that MUCH!!!!

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Code monkey is right. I think faster than i type, and thanks nixy for the pic.