Male Lasiodora parahybana

Bence99

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, I have a mature male Lasiodora parahybana. I was wondering if somebody was interested in borrowing him for breeding purposes and return a fourth or fifth of the egg sac if it were successful. I have not seen him make a sperm web yet so I will keep you updated on that. If you are legit interested e-mail me personally at bence1horvath99@gmail.com . First comes, first serves until he is returned (if not eaten by the female). For any questions, just post in this thread.

Attachments

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Igen Magyar vagyok. Yes I am Hungarian
I´m Norwegian, but I used to live in your neighbouring country, Serbia, for some years. I visited Szeged once and Budapest a couple of times. Hungary is such a lovely country :) All the best!

Bence99

Arachnopeon
I´m Norwegian, but I used to live in your neighbouring country, Serbia, for some years. I visited Szeged once and Budapest a couple of times. Hungary is such a lovely country :) All the best!
Yea I have been traveling to Hungary during the summer ever since I was five. I had a feeling you were from one of those Northern countries because of your profile image. Hungary is really nice though, beautiful women.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Yea I have been traveling to Hungary during the summer ever since I was five. I had a feeling you were from one of those Northern countries because of your profile image. Hungary is really nice though, beautiful women.
Yes, I agree, Hungarian women are really beautiful, but the language is beyond complicated for someone used to Germanic and Slavic languages :) In Northern Serbia, in Subotica or Novi Sad for example, you have a big Hungarian population, but they speak Serbian as well as Hungarian, of course.

On a side note, one of the modern heroes of Serbia is Hungarian. Back in 1999, a Hungarian baker from Skorenovac called Zoltan Dani shot down both a Murican F-117 "stealth bomber" and a F-16 fighter jet about to bomb Serbian civilians and thus saved some innocent lives! A true humanitarian, a true Hungarian, a true Serb and a true hero, all at once!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoltán_Dani

Last edited:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Maybe weird question, but why does your profile state you're in the US? Did you move there?
Could be important if someone wants to make a deal about your mature male. ;)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Maybe weird question, but why does your profile state you're in the US? Did you move there?
I could very well be wrong, but I think AB defaults to everyone living in the US and everyone being 21 years old. We see a lot of 21 year old Americans on here that turn out to be neither.

Bence99

Arachnopeon
I live in the US. I was born here but speak Hungarian.

Bence99

Arachnopeon
I
Yes, I agree, Hungarian women are really beautiful, but the language is beyond complicated for someone used to Germanic and Slavic languages :) In Northern Serbia, in Subotica or Novi Sad for example, you have a big Hungarian population, but they speak Serbian as well as Hungarian, of course.

On a side note, one of the modern heroes of Serbia is Hungarian. Back in 1999, a Hungarian baker from Skorenovac called Zoltan Dani shot down both a Murican F-117 "stealth bomber" and a F-16 fighter jet about to bomb Serbian civilians and thus saved some innocent lives! A true humanitarian, a true Hungarian, a true Serb and a true hero, all at once!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoltán_Dani
I did not know that. That is actually very interesting. And yes the Hungarian language is very complicated. Not similar to any other language excluding its family languages (Uralic branch). Hungary is like that wierd, interesting and different kid in the crowd. Similar to no other. And there are many Hungarians stuck in neighboring countries as a result of the Treaty of Trianon (4 June 1920). A sad time for Hungary.