Male Haitian Brown (Phormictopus cancerides) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash769

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My Phormicopus cancerides just molted and it's a male. I was considering breeding him but I do not have a female and don't have the money to buy a mature female :( . I was wondering if anyone had a female to accompany him and would like to buy him. He seems lonely and on a mission to find a mate. He just molted June 26th. Here is a pic. of him.

Attachments

crash769

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well what I have seen on the net is about $50 for adults. + shipping cost. I would like to ship him within the USA.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you should move this to the classifieds section of the forum.

thats where this belongs and also, alot of people peruse those forums, too

good luck!
dave

crash769

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how do I move it to classifieds section of the forum? Thanks I didn't know there was a classified section.

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by crash769
how do I move it to classifieds section of the forum? Thanks I didn't know there was a classified section.
Don't worry about it The moderator is pretty good about moving things to the appropriate section. He'll do it FOR you. ;)

Wysi

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha i was just going to say "don't worry, you'll probably get a PM and your post will be moved for you" ;)

There's a few people who browse the classifieds but don't really post here, and you may get some more hits over there.

peace
dave

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by RugbyDave
Haha i was just going to say "don't worry, you'll probably get a PM and your post will be moved for you" ;)

There's a few people who browse the classifieds but don't really post here, and you may get some more hits over there.

peace
dave

Yeah, he already got my PM (I sent it but don't think he got it yet). I have a big old freshly molted female who could use some loving.

As to the $50 price tag for a male....you should probably keep in mind that once a male matures, he's worth only about half that at best because he isn't going to live much longer. ;)

Wysi

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
yea was shootin for about 25-30 plus shiping i also live in california 50 too much for a mature male considering i'd have to buy me a female at the same time also,sorry goodluck tho

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by bodc21
yea was shootin for about 25-30 plus shiping i also live in california 50 too much for a mature male considering i'd have to buy me a female at the same time also,sorry goodluck tho
Yeah, and it would be even harder to find a mature FRESHLY molted female. Mine's a BEAUTY even if her name does fit. (I call her "The Witch" but the W is replaced with the first letter in Beauty. =D

Wysi

crash769

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
$20 to $30 sounds good to me. I just put a price out there that I found on the net. I really was not sure what a good goin price would be around. :)

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
there are some going for 25 @ 5-7" on various stes...(wc im sure)

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by Paladin
there are some going for 25 @ 5-7" on various stes...(wc im sure)

Yeah, I saw that when I went looking today. If that's the case and his male is also WC, then it's value would be half that at best. It's a beautiful-looking boy though. How long have you had it Crash?

Wysi

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey All,

Original post has been moved to the classifieds. This thread has been locked as business discussions aren't allowed in the T forum. In the future, please keep business discussions to pm or email.

Thanks In Advance All :)

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.