Malaysian Jungle Nymph defensive action

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
as promised by my friend :p while cleaning out the tank and resting the screen on his computer chair, the female decided to go for a stroll. Of course, she did not appreciate being "told" she couldn't wander off and proceeded to cop an attitude...you can even hear her "hiss" by rubbing the wings on her back together. also am attaching a picture for a size comparison (from edge of middle finger to the hand/wrist joint is 7.5"...her leg span as pictured is 9", give or take 1/8")

video is just over one minute (remember, she managed to penetrate some leather gloves last time she was held, albeit not the toughest/thickest gloves):

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
WEEEEEIIIIRD! Man that thing's a monster! Nice cheerleader pose too:drool: !

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
her leg span as pictured is 9", give or take 1/8")
her body is just shy of 6" long...rest of her is legs. If I recall the last time she was measured from tip to tip with her legs out front/out back like they usually rest...she was just right about 10" :D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
her body is just shy of 6" long...rest of her is legs. If I recall the last time she was measured from tip to tip with her legs out front/out back like they usually rest...she was just right about 10" :D
:eek: << that's all I have to say..

how did you get a hold of such a monster?

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
these are illegal to have in the USA, I would NEVER do such a thing...

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's some scary [high-grade fertilizer] right there! :eek: Maybe it's a good thing I'm not allowed to own one . . . I'm still tempted to go trecking through Malaysia, though. :D