Malaysian Blue?

JDeRosa

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I picked this up at a pet shop. I was told it is a Malaysian Blue. I can't find any info on it or care sheets however. Can you help? I was just told to keep it humid.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
that is probably heterometrus longipes. :) keep the same as emperor or you can Google its care sheet if you want to be more specific.

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can see why you can't find a caresheet for it :rolleyes:
Try Heterometrus spinifer caresheet because whether or not it is a H. spinifer, the care advice will be sufficient.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I can see why you can't find a caresheet for it :rolleyes:
Try Heterometrus spinifer caresheet because whether or not it is a H. spinifer, the care advice will be sufficient.
Definetly Malaysianus blueishus! You are the first one that has this scorp and no caresheets is available! {D{D{D{D{D{D

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was kidding of course :D It's an immature Heterometrus sp, just keep it warm and humid, on cocopeat/ humus and withn lots of hides. Waterbowl, the whole shabang.

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Definetly Malaysianus blueishus! You are the first one that has this scorp and no caresheets is available! {D{D{D{D{D{D
ha ha {D
75 will work, but you should keep them in the 80s
They like it warm and humid, not to mention you will get more activity out of it when the temperature is higher.