Mako16 picture thread

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Yeah.. more luck next time! I'm not sure if I should try again right now, or wait for her to molt hmm.. I saw that you had a success with yours! congrats man! :D
Are you talking about the P. Irminia breeding? Nope, she dropped, but abandoned it and I pulled it. the sac was quite bad, and the eggs that did look okay never hatched :(

I do have a juvenile male though, so wil try breeding her again when he matures :)

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Are you talking about the P. Irminia breeding? Nope, she dropped, but abandoned it and I pulled it. the sac was quite bad, and the eggs that did look okay never hatched :(

I do have a juvenile male though, so wil try breeding her again when he matures :)
Whooops.. I was talking with AustinS about the balfouri's not long ago .. and I thought I quoted him (silly me).. he had a succesfull balfouri sack, sorry my bad :D

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Oh my lord, can I have your P. ornata? :astonished: How big is she?
Can you imagine, that I already sold her twice? LoL.. and still got her back :D Now I'm really thinking of keeping her forever. She's about 7,5'' (19cm)

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Can you imagine, that I already sold her twice? LoL.. and still got her back :D Now I'm really thinking of keeping her forever. She's about 7,5'' (19cm)
I think I would be the happiest person on earth if I could find myself a female P. ornata :p

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've got 4 P.ornata's all together. Others are still juvies though, but yeah, hoping for at least one more girl :D

This girl molted a few days ago..