Mako16 picture thread

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Congrats on the sac!!! I hope you get a lot of balfouri slings! I absolutely adore my little balfouris, couldn't be more happier hehe. That P. Irminia though! What an eye-catcher! Just stunning stunning stunning

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I don't care how "common" Suntigers are, that irminia is gorgeous! Psalmopoeus fans unite! :D

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats on the sac!!! I hope you get a lot of balfouri slings! I absolutely adore my little balfouris, couldn't be more happier hehe. That P. Irminia though! What an eye-catcher! Just stunning stunning stunning
I don't care how "common" Suntigers are, that irminia is gorgeous! Psalmopoeus fans unite! :D
Thanks both of you! :D I really hope everything's gonna be Ok with the sac! Today I'll try with P.ultramarinus, because I just can't wait no more lol! and next week it's time for some E.olivacea action! :)

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks both of you! :D I really hope everything's gonna be Ok with the sac! Today I'll try with P.ultramarinus, because I just can't wait no more lol! and next week it's time for some E.olivacea action! :)

Huge congrats and a job well done on the balfouri sac my friend. It's been 45 days for mine :/

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Freshly molted Iridopelma hirsutum, unsexed

Freshly molted Poecilotheria formosa, female

Just received this MM Encyocratella olivacea, breeding in mid december :)

Monocentropus balfouri with egg sack. She's being a good mother. I took some shots through the glass, as she was webbing around the sack a bit :)

ARspiders

Arachnosquire
awesome photo's!

I am in love with that M. balfouri, but I first need some more experience before going to the old worlds

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
awesome photo's!

I am in love with that M. balfouri, but I first need some more experience before going to the old worlds
Thanks, she's a beauty indeed! Yeah, go nice and slow on new additions, there's plenty of time :)

Freshly molted, unsexed juvenile

1st breeding attempt, unsuccessful .. Before I introduced the male to her, she gave me a threat pose, and then she stayed that way.
The male started to drumm, but she was not answering back. I'll try again probably tomorrow

Last edited:

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hello people! :D

Well, I got some bad news, and I got some good news! Let's start with the bad ones..
I pulled the M.balfouri sack after 35 days since it has been laid, because I had a feeling that
there is something wrong with it, and unfortunately I was right. About 35 eggs all dried up, so no balfouri slings this year unfortunately :/ Oh well , I'll try again sooner or later :)

And the good news! I haven't posted for a while now, so in this time I had a dozens of new molts, so today I decided that I will take a couple of last shots in year 2015 :p

Adult male

Subadult female, freshly molted

Juvenile female, freshly molted

Unsexed juvenile, freshly molted

Subadult male, freshly molted

Adult female, freshly molted

Last edited:

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer

Adult female

Last edited:

Mako16

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ah man so sorry on that M. balfouri sac, such a big bummer!:(
Yeah.. more luck next time! I'm not sure if I should try again right now, or wait for her to molt hmm.. I saw that you had a success with yours! congrats man! :D