Making her sac!

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My biggest female P.murinus is making her sac! She has a log hide that is up against the side of the glass. I taped some paper over it so the light wouldnt get in (so she wouldnt web on it). I lifted it up today and she has her bowl made! This is the same female that gave me my sac last year! Im pretty happy about this! I paired my smaller 4 inch female a couple of weeks after I paired this girl. The smaller one isnt showing anything to promising yet, but you never know. I just had to share:)

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I'm happy for you! Soon you'll have a ton of baby biteys!:D

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks everyone. I want to watch her through the whole process, but I know better. Im staying out of the T room as much as possible unless its for feeding, watering, ect. Now Im waiting on a couple of other girls to lay a sac. :}

farrisbaharom

Arachnopeon
from what i've seen these last few weeks, this is turning out to be one fine breeding season in the 'States.

not much luck here so far.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
We have the same condition. "The OBTs"

congrats.:clap: you should have a sac in no time! Ill send you some of my obt for some of your obt. Nothin better than mixing the gene pools up once in a while :D I am curious to see how yours turns out if you plan on leaving it with the female. Also curious how fast your eggs will progress. Ive had lots of mites break out in some of my enclosures.:wall: Its a good thing i pulled my sac so fast. I can honestly say id of been screwed if i didnt get it out of there. I just picked out and separated the bad eggs and went through and destroyed a few mites. Im keeping a very close eye on my eggs w/ legs. I been scoping with a 30X jewelers loop. Good luck Man!! I hope she double clutches.;)