Making a video series on how to ship

kupo969

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You live in Florida too? I thought you were somewhere in the central states for some reason. o.o

Edit: LMAO "I know I have small feet, but big arches so I won't have any back problems so F you."

Last edited:

drummindan2007

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
haha I love how most of us sit around and wait for the next video to be put up on YouTube...lol

Keep them coming!:clap:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm going on vacation for a week. But when I come back there will be plenty ;)

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish I had some nice fat hissers to eat.

My all time favorite bugs were some ants I caught in Panama. I made a little hobo stove and cooked them up, put part of a Hershey's bar in there. Delicious.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok so this really doesn't have to do with scorpions, but their food. specifically roaches, and even more specifically how I water mine and where to get cheap water crystals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSv5-P5tUBY
it's really really really hot and humid out there, that's why i usually don't go to the garage in the middle of the day {D

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if they do sticky it, change the title to "Video series on scorpion care"

i don't plan to stop making videos any time soon.

edit: And yes I know I'm not a biologist, but I do hold a science degree and I've been keeping stuff for 11+ years so I think that qualifies me as an "amateur" scorpiologist. ;)

v4climber

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ya know what would be great? How you prepare your dubia and such for feeding such as how to secure them while taking off legs, how to hold while head crushing, etc.

I've tried recently but most of the roaches just wiggle their bodies to get away, makes it hard to hold them still haha.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ya know what would be great? How you prepare your dubia and such for feeding such as how to secure them while taking off legs, how to hold while head crushing, etc.

I've tried recently but most of the roaches just wiggle their bodies to get away, makes it hard to hold them still haha.
just dive right in, back legs come off first, the the rest are easy, leave a few on so they can still walk around, just not burrow.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
also my entire colony of discoid roaches died off today (~500 in size) all at once in less than 12 hours, no idea why, all the other species are fine. :?

good thing i have some replacements on the way {D

v4climber

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
also my entire colony of discoid roaches died off today (~500 in size) all at once in less than 12 hours, no idea why, all the other species are fine. :?

good thing i have some replacements on the way {D
definitely strange, is there a comet in the sky and track shoes on their feet? haha

I've got dubia on the way... wooo

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this is a pointless video, but with the immense heat outside I was forced to move everything indoors. this is how i would normally house large numbers of things during the winter, but since it is so hot outside i decided a more controlled climate indoors is what they needed. at least until it cools off a little outside. this is a rather pointless video, but i do talk about feeding really small scorplings in it so it might be of some value: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cgYif8jH6U

:worship: