Make Mine Pink

sweetmisery

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can anyone tell me what good pink Ts are out there? If possible docile and not much in venom. I decided to get pink Ts too. And I dont care if it hides, webs, or just be a rock, I WANT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

THANKS!

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'm not sure if it qualifies as pink or not, but Psalmopoeus pulcher definitely has a pinkish tone to my eyes. Or if they're affordable, Xenesthis immanis.

Other than that I'm not sure what other pink options there are that you haven't already covered in your various lists.

sweetmisery

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I already got a Rosea.

Is the Psalmopoeus pulcher docile? And all got a pink tint or depends?

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P.pulcher is more of a light light brown with light reddish highlights and not docile at all, more skid-dish then anything lol...but not the pink i think your going for....also red phase rosea is probably the closest to the pink you want.... then maybe B.klaasi but with these its a gamble since they can be more orange then pink....look either at charles site(botars)rick wests and maybe e-spiderworld for pics of adult t's...this could limit all the guessing since they do have mature specimens of most of the t's available..
hope that helps
heres a pic of my female:

Last edited:

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A. versicolor. Lots of other colors but there's some pink to them. More so than many of the other commonly available pinktoes.

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Theraphosa apophysis the males seem to be pinker than the femalesfrom the images i have seen.
Is a bit more on the defensive side I have heard, but it would be a choice if you wanted something when you are moe comfortable with more experienced species.

Or a Brachypelma vagans? The abdomen is more red but they are nice. The euthalus vulpinus is also a bit pinkish, but don't know if that is the pink you are looking for.

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/showimage.php?i=1171&c=29

Oh, if you do want something a little more challenging, and less docile some of the poecilotheria have purple lusters but it depends from spider to spider or a Theraphosa apophysis. Again some are pinker than others, but the mature males are definately pink.

LMS

Last edited:

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
maybe I'm being dence but what about A. avic? they have pink toes!{D {D

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
L. parahybana are big and brown, with pinkish high lights. T. gigas looks sort of pinkish orange too.

chilean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Avic Avic, don't they start pink with black toes? But they grow to be black with pink toes... like nailpolish.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you're looking for a pink T, I'd definately go with Avicularia versicolor! I'd say its one of the top pink Ts, if not the most!

Pink Ts such as this one, P. platyomma, are only that pink when mature males.

Last edited:

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is my apoph, They look better in in reality

overall, your best bet is A minatrix