Mafia Scorpions

do0gles

Arachnopeon
Does anyone have any information on Mafia Scorpions? I came across a few for sale and interested to know more on them! Thanks!!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Try using the scientific name to search for care info ;)
Anuroctonus phaiodactylus

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I've been googling, haven't found much. The dealer has them listed as Anuroctonus Pococki
Thats the problem with only going by common names. Mafia scorpion is Anuroctonus phaiodactylus and Anuroctonus Pococki is the California swollen stinger scorpion?? So which one are they really selling? There are a lot of good Scorpion forums out there with quality care sheets as well as searching here.

do0gles

Arachnopeon
They have it listed as Mafia Scorpion, but when you click on details it says Pococki lol..

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
I had what was referred to as a "Mafia Scorpion" and it's Latin was Anuroctonus phaiodactylus.
I got it through pinchers and pokies llc. He was a bad ass lil shit didn't take any crap. As soon as I'd take the lid off to feed him he'd throw his claws up at me like "what bitch" lol
Cool little scorpions but I just got rid of him to buy a bunch of rare Buthids. Here's a pic of the little bad ass to see if it looks like the 1 your looking at IMG_0435.JPG
If it is I can send you a link on care

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Does anyone have any information on Mafia Scorpions? I came across a few for sale and interested to know more on them! Thanks!!
Ah, those aren't the real thing. I have the original, 100% Capobastone ones. I can 'brown boxing' those from Italy to the U.S?

Sure but only if you "mi fai un'offerta che non potrò rifiutare, ah" :kiss:

:troll:

do0gles

Arachnopeon
I had what was referred to as a "Mafia Scorpion" and it's Latin was Anuroctonus phaiodactylus.
I got it through pinchers and pokies llc. He was a bad ass lil shit didn't take any crap. As soon as I'd take the lid off to feed him he'd throw his claws up at me like "what bitch" lol
Cool little scorpions but I just got rid of him to buy a bunch of rare Buthids. Here's a pic of the little bad ass to see if it looks like the 1 your looking at View attachment 238904
If it is I can send you a link on care
Looks pretty similar. That would be great! Thank you

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I have several pocoki and phaiodactylus. They are Iuridae along with Hadrurus... They are native to my home state. They love to dig so have 4 or more inches deep of substrate. Good eaters feisty but not communal to my knowledge. Beautiful coloration and they are a hidden gem know seen more and more on dealer lists. Keep in an arid environment with occasional misting.