• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Mad Drunx (Joshua G.)

spiderdan1331

Arachnopeon
!!!!POSSITIVE!!!!!

just received a male P.irminia from Mad Drunx...the spider is in good condition, he did a nice job with packing and communication was good.
all in all- i am very satisfied with my transaction and would definitely recommend him to others.

THANK YOU JOSH!!!

arachnochicken

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Max Drunx

I also got a MM P.Irminia from Josh . Great packing and communication was awsome . Would highly recommend .

adam32

Arachnopeon
Mad Drunx

A+++++++++++++++
A+++++++++++++++
Very good customer service! Fast shipper!

Thanks Josh! Keep up the good work!

spiderdan1331

Arachnopeon
ANOTHER 100%!!!
just completed a trade with Josh. once again, the transaction went smoothly, the slings arrived safely....thanx again Josh for the great deal!!!!!

Stoagley

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Bought a gbb sling from him, shipped next day and he even tacked on one for free! My spiders wrere lively, and as soon as they were transferred started adding to their new home! His customer service was great! Answered any questions i had without delay! Even sent me pics of the slings before I bought! You can't go wrong buying from him, what're you waiting for!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Totally positive. I got my Ts from him today and everything went on smoothly. Great packaging, communication and very reasonable price. I will do business with him again in the future...

Mike

Ticul

Arachnopeon
Mad Drunx

Bought some Dubia, Discoids, and Hissers. Shipped to California from Florida. Very Pleased with Joshua!!!

Thank You!

mike w

Arachnopeon
Received my GBB sling from Josh today! Great Packaging and communication from Josh during the whole transaction!!! He gave me a great price on the sling!! I will definately do business again with Josh! He is a trustworthy seller!:clap::clap::clap:

Bengal21

Arachnopeon
A little late on the review, but POSITIVE. Received 2 GBB slings from Josh. Packing was perfect, especially considering I did priority and we forgot a holiday during the week that made shipping take from Tuesday til Friday. One of the Slings molted during shipping and was still alive and healthy.

Thanks again Josh.

eruheru

Arachnopeon
Just got my GBB. Shipped well, arrived healthy and came quickly. Great transaction and AMAZING price.

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Things could not have been more perfect with my dealings with Josh. I know he had nothing to do with the mail system, but my mail even came an hour early, which makes the whole deal that much sweeter. Everything was packed well. Everybody was alive and well. Great transaction!

Joelolly

Arachnosquire
Awesome Service!

He(and his wife!) were quick to answer any questions I had. I ordered my sling about a month ago and they are still answering questions. The sling shipped the Monday after I ordered just like he said it would. Packaging was perfect. I will be ordering a few more gbb slings from him toward the in end of this month unless you guys buy him out ;) Thanks Josh!

1Lord Of Ants1

Arachnobaron
POSTITIVE

He replied to everyone of my questions within hours. Great prices, quality animals. Awesome shipping method too. I recieved 500+ dubia, with who knows how many babies. What more could one want? Thanks Josh! :D

Zeus9699

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I order a fairly large quantity of GBB's and they all arrived well packed and in perfect health. Excellent seller!

Mark
Animal Magic (Zeus9699)​

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
Positive

Ordered 500 mixed Dubia and 2 GBB's. Fast shipping everything came packed well. Had 2 doa's on the roaches but looked like a good over count so I'm still happy. Both GBB's arrived healthy and very lively both came out running when I opened the containers. Overall a great purchase and would definitely purchase from again

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Eight legs up!!

Worked a trade with Josh. Communication was great, slings arrived packed well and very healthy, and the whole process was very quick and painless. I definitely would trade with or buy from Josh again! Great Job! :worship::D:clap:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Got my package from Josh today, and couldn't be happier. :)

Packaging was great, Josh's communication was great, couldn't beat the price, and everyone was fat and healthy.

Thanks again, Josh!

--Joe

Last edited:

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Positive!!

I just recieved a MM P. cambridgei from Josh. The package arrived on time, he was packed very well and quite spunky. Highly Recommended Seller! Thanks again Josh. - Chad

Last edited:

Herps&Inverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive! I ordered roaches from Josh last week and they arrived alive and well-packed.

Last edited: