Maaaangooo

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That's my P. Murinus. Ha.

Anyways. she just started to spin web in the top corner of her home, and on the ceiling of it... doesn't she know she's terrestrial?
I just thought it was interesting.
Plus now I'm going to be scared to ever take the lid off.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
p.murinas are actually semi aboreal.i like to house them in aboreal enclosures with deep substrate so they can burrow if they like.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Also, she keeps stepping on the web she's laying and it doesn't stick to the plastic so she keeps falling (not onto the ground or anything, the web just doesn't hold her) And she's doing all this right above the water dish. I'm worried about her falling in it/on it.
Aaaaaah.
Silly mango, get on the ground.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
She is making no progress with this web. Poor girl. It's pretty entertaining though. :D Everytime she moves the web gets caught on her legs and she tears it off the wall and starts all over again. ...

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
webbing

Yup, these guys tend to be semi-arboreal on occasion, so if you give them something to help anchor their webbing on, you'll get a much more fantastic web. Try a firmly anchored piece of cork bark, or some plastic plants firmly attached to the glass. If they make a more arboreal web, you might get to see them more! Good luck!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, it takes alittle time for them to complete their webbing,mine completly webbing up their enclosures,and now all i see is WEBBING ahh everywhere,they covered their waterdishes aswell,but their happy,i'm happy{D

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i've got a few OBT's. One of the things i really like about them is that there doesn't seem to be two alike!! Some of mine are terrestrial, some aboreal and some burrow! Not only that but they all seem to change their mind from time to time. OBT's are very individual compared to my other T's and definitely never boring. Not too much out of the norm for an OBT. You'll enjoy her.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish mine would have went to the top. I set him up in a arboreal KK and don't you know he webbed to the door.

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recently rehoused mine, and she went terrestrial, down along the leaned-over bark, making a circular web-lined burrow. So, she made a circular burrow straight down. They can be terrestrial, semi-arboreal , whatever, seems they have their own idea which they are.

taka

Arachnopeon
They are weird little bugs to be sure. Mine can't decide wether she wants to stay in the burrow she dug herself, the cave I provided for her, or the corner where she's got a hammock. She'll change her mind weekly and go move somewhere else. But, whatever makes them feel comfortable. If she's having trouble, go get some sticks and/or plastic plant branches and leave her a little ladder and some more things to attach her webing to. Just don't forget to steralize them first if you get them from out doors.