M. robustum cave-in

BuenosRoaches

Arachnopeon
I was adjusting some decorations and accidentally knocked a large amount of coco fiber substrate into its burrow entrance. It looks like it got sealed off. I scraped a lot out but the tunnel entrance is still blocked off from what I can see, and I can't get into that part without completely dismantling the cage and possibly causing a massive collapse. Will it be fine? I can see it through the bottom part of the glass and it appears to be okay, but I'm not sure if it'll be like that long term. The burrow it has currently is very long and stretches around two corners of the enclosure, and if I tried to get more dirt out the entire burrow could lose structural integrity and all come crashing down. Will it be alright and dig itself out of its current situation? I'm super freaked out right now.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
I was adjusting some decorations and accidentally knocked a large amount of coco fiber substrate into its burrow entrance. It looks like it got sealed off. I scraped a lot out but the tunnel entrance is still blocked off from what I can see, and I can't get into that part without completely dismantling the cage and possibly causing a massive collapse. Will it be fine? I can see it through the bottom part of the glass and it appears to be okay, but I'm not sure if it'll be like that long term. The burrow it has currently is very long and stretches around two corners of the enclosure, and if I tried to get more dirt out the entire burrow could lose structural integrity and all come crashing down. Will it be alright and dig itself out of its current situation? I'm super freaked out right now.
It'll be fine. Don't try to fix things , the tarantula will do it on its own.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
It will definitely dig itself out!! Don’t try and do it yourself, leave it to do it’s diggin’ thang